Singing creer a possible

Jaci's CD "Unspoken" come's out march 25, you can listen to some preveiws here I'm SO sad she cut here hair!!!! :(

I need a minute to make the list so I'll post it in a sec ;)

If you try really hard in life to acheive a goal, I reckon you can acheive it. My problem is that I try like ten things where everyone else tries one...
I've always wanted to be one of three things (broad, huh?): A singer, an actress, or a writer. Personally I'd rather have one of the first two, but my parents are sort of giving me 'special training' in the writing profession (classes, encouragement, more time on the computer so I can work on my stories, etc.) but a lot of the time when I'm alone I'll write a while, then stand up and act out the part I just created, or I'll write songs and music and say to myself "If any of my books are made into a movie, I'll try and get them to put in this song somewhere.
I also like to play my guitar, and that goes really well with the singing idea. Then again, I do like to write, so sometimes I'll get kind of mad at myself for 'overdoing it'. Shame I don't have more free time.
Heh, to make matters worse, I have a lot of trouble standing up to my freind Scott, and he has sort of a downcast look on life. I asked him if he wanted to start a band, and he sort of listed all of the reasons why we wouldn't get anywhere, and totally demolished my self-confidence.

i also want to be a writer i just love writing! and bondgal, that is very cool that you have been on off-broadway, im jealous!LOL, not really but i dream to be on broadway! i just love it!

i want to be some important business excecutive(maybe the head of a company) a lawyer or an editor for a newspaper

i think you should go for it! (y)

Ok, sorry it took so long but I've got the list, well so far:

Writen by Alias56 (Me!!):
"No" (This song it about how us Christans, manely pointed twords teens, have to say 'No' to the things of the world and yes to God and what He wants)
"I will follow"
"The real me"
"I am blessed"
"Who am I in your eyes"

Written by Stacie orrico:
"Dear friend"

Written by... I forgot... but Jaci sang it:
"Baptize me"
"On my knees"
"God so loved"
"He"
"If this world"
"al mundo Dios amo"

So this is how it would go:
1. If this world
2. No
3. The real me
4. I will follow
5. God so loved
6. Who am I in your eyes
7. Baptize me
8. al mundo Dios amo
9. I am blessed
10. Dear friend

:D

Flames24 said:
I think it's great that you wanna be a singer, A56! Best of luck in doing it! :smiley:
Thanks Flames24! I really hope to be singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Btw, I like your avatar :smiley:

Back