Sister Spy

wow! i have posted a many a times for this story! lol! please post soon! u said you would by today! no presure! love ya babe!

Oh..................my............oh-oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIKE IT!!!! Wow, I can't even explain to you guys how shocked, and happy I am that you guys like this story so much!!! Well, today's your lucky day, cause I have TWO chapters for you!! Forgive me if the characters start to get a little off. I was distracted by my two friends yelling and screaming down stairs. I decided to write to get away from them!! LOL so here you go.

Chapter 4

Sydney smiled at her reflection. She loved the disguises. They were half the fun.
She ran her fingers through her soft, orange colored wig. The ends flowed down just to her shoulders, and slightly flipped out. She puckered her bright red lips, pretending to kiss the mirror. She blinked her thick, blue eyeshadow covered eyes.
She smoothed out her long black dress. The slit up the side uncovered her leg. And her shoes made her elegantly tall. She was a whole new person. Grella Ericson to be exact.
She had spent the last twenty minutes going over the plan with Noah. Through time, things had calmed down between them. But there was still that cockyness that had to be cleared up. Hopefully she'll impress him on this mission.
Sydney wiggled her earpiece around in her ear, making it fit just right. Then she let the wig fall, covering her ear. She smiled to herself. She was ready.
When Sydney went out into the hall, Noah was by her door leaning against the wall. When she faced him, he stood straight up. He looked at her momentarily gawking before stiffening up.
Noah looked, well, wonderful. He wore what must have been a tailored tuxedo. It fit his figure perfectly. He looked very handsome.
Noah cleared his throat. "You uh, you look- nice." Sydney smiled. The fact that she was making him search for words made her feel good. "The limo is waiting out front. You ready?"
Sydney nodded. "Yes."
Gaining many glanced from bypassers, they made their way to the elevators. While in the elevator, Sydney and Noah gave each other secret glances. Neither of them noticed the other's glances.
They made their way out to the front of the hotel to the limo. Noah opened the door for Sydney and held out his hand. Now he was being a gentlemen. The melting feeling doubled in Sydney's stomach as she took his hand and stepped inside the limo.
Sydney gasped when they pulled up in the crowded parking lot in front of the three story mansion. It was beautiful, made of stone and covered with plants. The limo pulled up in front of the mansion and Noah opened the door. He helped Sydney out the way he helped her in. He offered her his arm, which she linked her arm with.
They were surrounded by hundereds of rich, glamorous people. Sydney's hands started to shake as they walked down the red carpet into the mansion. Classical music and chatter bounced off the walls of the huge room they entered.
Noah leaned in toward Sydney. "Don't be so nervous." He whispered to her. His warm breath sent goosbumps down her neck. "Just act rich and cocky, and you'll get along fine."
Sydney took a deep breath and put on her most stuck-up, cocky face she had. She blended in perfectly well with the crowd.\
Noah lightly tugged her arm, pulling her to the left. Sydney tried to follow his gaze, see where he was leading her. Then she saw it. Gustaf Lindenbaum stood in a corner, speaking with-she choked. Ana Espinosa stood next to Gustaf, smiling brightly at him. Sydney narrowed her eyes at Ana and then she got nervous. She squeezed Noah's arm close to her. Noah glanced at her through the corner of his eye.
"Mr. Lindenbaum." Noah said smiling. Gustaf turned to Noah and looked at him with interest. Noah held out his hand. "I am Hans Olssen. I've heard so much about your work."
Gustaf smiled. "Tis a pleasure." He said in his thickly accented voice. "What is it you do, exactly Mr. Olssen? I have never heard of you."
"Well, maybe that is because I have never dealt with you, Mr. Lindenbaum." Noah responded.
Gustaf's attention was caught and he turned his gaze to Sydney. She shuddered as her looked up the length of her body. "And who is this, lovely young lady?" He said taking Sydney's free hand in his.
Noah looked at him slightly protective and annoyed. "Forgive me, this is Grella Ericson. My partner in my buisness." He glared at Gustaf as he kissed Sydney's hand.
"A pleasure my lady." He said seducivley.
Ana eyed Sydney with interest. She had been watching Sydney the whole time. Sydney hoped that Ana couldn't recognize her.
She forced herself to smile at Gustaf. "A pleasure indeed." She looked back at Ana.
Noah cleared his throat. "Mr. Lindenbaum, my partner and I are interested in your weapons." Gustaf looked back to Noah. "Perhaps we could work out some sort of deal."
Gustaf straightened his posture. "What kind of weapons are you looking for?"
"Neuclear." Noah said simply.
Gustaf chuckled. "Now those, I have plenty of."
Ana slowly backed away and walked across the room. Sydney watched her as she sneakily climbed up the stairs that were clearly off limts. Sydney pulled her arm out of Noah's link and smiled at them.
"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom." She looked straight at Noah. He nodded at her, and she knew that he understood. He must've noticed Ana as well.
Sydney made her way over to the carpeted stairs. She stopped at the banister and looked for any security guards. There was one, who luckily, had his back turned to her and talking to a couple of glamorous girls. Sydney slipped past him and quietly ran up the stairs.
When she reached the top, she looked down at Noah. He was still talking away with Gustaf. "I'm at the top of the stairs." Sydney whispered, knowing that Noah's comm. link transfered her voice to him. "I'm going to find Ana and the disk." A flicker of panic ran across Noah's face. Was he concerned for her? Did he worry?
Sydney turned and softly walked down the hallway. Her eyes darted, looking at every closed wooden door. She had to find that disk, and prevent Ana from getting it. She could hear her heart thumping rapidly, and her stomach twisted. Was she prepared to fight Ana? If she was, she sure didn't feel like it.
She slowed her walk as she reached a dark, shadowed area. Goose bumps spread over her back and arms as she frightfuly looked around.
Then she was slammed face first against the wall. Her head swirled as she was thrown against the other wall. She gasped for air as an arm pushed against her neck, pinning Sydney to the wall. Sydney struggled, gasping for air. She couldn't losen the hold, it was too strong. She was trapped.
A cold chuckle rose out of the darkness. Sydney saw through her tear swelled eyes, that it was Ana. Ana smiled wickedly at Sydney. "Looking for this?" She asked, holding the disk infront of Sydney.
Sydney made one last attempt to break free. She had to get that disk. She couldn't let Wilson and all of SD-6 down. She had to defend her country.
But Ana didn't budge, and Sydney was helpless. Ana laughed at her one last time, before shoving her elbow into the side of Sydney's head. Sydney fell to the floor, the wind knocked out of her. Her head spun as she desperatly strained to stand.
Ana kicked Sydney's legs out from under her, and Sydney slammed onto the floor. Sydney breathed hard as she again struggled to get up. Her body throbbed, the pain stabbing her, making her head hurt and dance.
Right when she got onto her feet, she turned around and Ana socked her in the face. Sydney stumbled backwards and slumped against the wall, before falling over. She didn't get up.

Well, what do you think so far? I'll put the next one up in a few minutes.

Man!! No one's replying!!!I fell so unloved!! LOL I'm just joking. But I won't post the next chapter untill I get what you guys think!!

Ah! girlfriend! you best post or i will have to give you the smack down. sorry! i had the sudden urge to say that! but i'm not kidding! you better post! you know how much i like this story! wonderful chapter! love ya babe! goofygal!

LOL ah, goofygal, I like you! I want more people to respond, but I guess that's not going to happen. So I'll type it up. Here you are.

Chapter 5

Noah took a sip of his champaign and looked around. He had ended his conversation with Gustaf a long time ago. And he couldn't stop thinking of Sydney. She was going up against Espinosa, and that was dangerous. Ever since she had left his side he couldn't consentrate. A lump had clogged his throat and his heart practically jumped out of his chest.
Noah snapped his head up at seeing someone walking down the stairs. His panic doubled when he saw that it was Ana, not Sydney. That meant, Sydney lost and Ana had the disk. He didn't bother thinking of any other possibilities because he saw Ana slip the disk into her purse.
He knew that he should go after Ana, try to get the disk. But he was more concerned about Sydney. She was only a rookie, and Ana was experienced. Sydney could be in bad condition. That thought made his mind run wild.
"Sydney?" He whispered, still watching the stairwell. No response. "Sydney?" He got no answer. He licked his lips and walked to the stairs. He went right behind the distracted security guard and rushed up the stairs. He looked around frantically, hoping, praying that Sydney was okay.
The emotion that pulsed through his body when he saw a dark, crumbled figure in the distance, he couldn't describe. He ran over to Sydney's limp form and leaned down to her. His throat was dry as he rolled her over.
"Sydney?" He said gently. He craddled her face with his hand. He tenderly brushed the wigs hair from her face. "Sydney?" She still didn't move. He moved his hand to feel her pulse. Her heartbeat was strong. She was alive.
His eyes sparkled with hope and relief. He gently shook her and lightly patted her face. "Sydney?" He said in a firm voice, trying to wake her. He didn't want to have to do this, but she wasn't even stirring. He put a lot of power into his arm and slapped her hard across the face.
Sydney's eyes flew open and she took in some deep breaths. She looked around confused and then saw Noah, right above her. "Wha-what happened?" Her voice was like a croak. Weak, quiet and raspy.
Noah let out a long breath. "We'll talk later. We've got to get you out of here."

"Hold still." Noah said. He reached up to Sydney's face and carefully dabbed the gash on the side of her head. Sydney winced, the cold cloth stung.
Noah looked at her admirably as he cleaned her gash. Sydney stared into his dark eyes, trying to see his thoughts. Noah brought down the bloody cloth and tossed it in the trash. Sydney studied him as he poured disinfectant onto another cloth. Then he raised both hands, he held her head with on hand as he cleaned the wound wit the other.
"How did this happen?" Noah asked, thoughtfully examining the side of her head.
Sydney swallowed, ready for the yelling, the blame. "Ana, ambushed me."
Noah sighed. "I thought so." He said tossing the cloth into the trash. He looked back at Sydney, disapointment filled his features.
Sydney waited for his anger, but it remained silent. She licked her lips. "I'm sorry I didn't get the disk."
He shook his head. "Don't worry about it."
Sydney was shocked. Normally he would've been blaming it all on her. Telling her how useless she was. "But what are we going to do? We can't just let Ana get away with it!"
Noah looked at Sydney with small annoyance. "I'm sure Espinosa's already at the airport." Sydney just stared at him, shocked. "But there are other ways to get the information."
Sydney shoook her head. "Why does it matter? We failed Noah! I let Ana get the disk!"
"Because the information is still important and SD-6 wants it!" He relied firmly. "I don't know about you, but I think it's better to return with something than nothing." He stood up and walked into the kitchen.
"Then, how are we going to get it? The information?" Sydney curiously asked.
Noah filled up a glass of water. He brought it over to Sydney and handed it to her. "I talked to Gustaf for quiet a while. He slipped me plenty of information with out knowing it."
Sydney gulped down the water. It's glass refreshing her damaged throat. "Like what?"
Noah smiled micheaviously at her. "Like were he keeps his weapons."
Sydney gawked. "He told you that?"
"He sure did." Noah said to her. "I also got some information on that sister spy of yours. He seems to know her pretty well." He sat back down in front of Sydney. "And he let lose some information on his most frequent buyers."
Sydney almost jumped with excitement. "Noah, that's all we need!"
"We still need that disk." He informed her. "Gustaf has revealed to me that it has far more valuble information on it than SD-6 knows."
Sydney couldn't believe this. Now the need to get this disk was even more vital. "But how could we possibly get the disk? Who knows where Ana is!"
Noah folded his hands. "According to Gustaf, he's meeting with Espinosa tomorrow to discuss buisness."
Sydney looked at him confused. "I thought you said that she'd be at the airport by now?"
Noah smiled and his eyes twinkled. He stood up, took off his tux coat and drapped it over his chair. "Gustaf invited us to visit him tomorrow to discuss our deal further. We can get the disk from Espinosa then."
"But how do you know she'll have the disk with her?" Sydney asked. Now she was thinking. She hoped she was impressing Noah.
Noah frowned. "If she doesn't, then we'll get her to tell us where it is." He sighed as he rubbed a hand through his ruffled hair. Sydney wished she could run her fingers in his hair. He looked up at her. "Are you going to be okay?"
Sydney suddenly noticed the throbbing in her head. She winced, which Noah saw. "I'll be fine."
He walked over to her and slowly raised his hand. Sydney stared at him, studying his handsome, rough features. He tenderly touched her gash with his soft finger tips.
Sydney shivered under his touch. Her heart raced and her stomach did a twist. He kept softly stroking her wound. Then, to her reluctance, he let his hand fall. "You might want to put some ice on it." He spoke so quietly it was almost a whisper.
"Okay." Sydney whispered back. And they just stood there, not moving or talking.
Then Noah looked away, breaking their eye contact. He took a deep breath. "I'll see you tomorrow." He grabbed hi coat from the chair. He didn't look back, he just went through the door.

Sydney sighed as she plopped down on her bed. The side of her head throbbed. Then she remembered the tingling sensation she got when Noah had touched her wound.
She was confused. At times, Noah acted like she was nothing but a bother, a chiled. And other times, he treats her so delicatly. Like he just did. She wants to know how he feels for her. But she may never know.
Then the mission nagged her mind. How are they going to get that disk from Ana? And if she doesn't have it, how are they going to get her to tell them where it is? Sydney decided that Noah know's what he's doing, and to leave it up to him.
I wonder if I'll ever know. Sydney thought. She so badly wanted to know the feelings Noah had for her. But then again she doesn't. Because what if he doesn feel the way for her, the way she feels for him?

Okay, I hope you guys liked it. Chapter 6 is in progress. Sould be up soon. Please reply!!

Wow, you respond fast!! I really thank you for all the encouragement!! Tell your friends about my story!! LOL! :lol:

are you kidding! i have already told one of my friends. now i just have to tell all my other friends who watch the show. i have to tell you again that that was a wonderful chapter!

:( :( :( MY FRIEND MAKES ME FEEL SO BAD!!!! I told her how much you guys like this and she said "I think that you just put your stories on there to hear them say that." AND IT"S SO NOT TRUE!!!! I honestly didn't think that ANYONE was going to read this, and I told her that. But she doesn't believe me!! I feel pooped out now!! Don't worry, I'll keep writing it!! ;)

that is so mean. you just put it on here b/c you are a die hard fan of alias! tell her not to say that for me! your story is wonderful! i am glad that you are going to keep on writing and don't be pooped out! lol! that sounds funny! love ya babe!

Aw!! You guys make me feel so good!!! Thank you so much!! I'll write ch 6 tonight and post tomorrow!! Love you all so much!! Thank you!!!

Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry but I can't put up chapter 6 yet!! It's finnished and all, but I've been at a Dr.'s appointment for a long time and when I got home my brother was hogging the computer and now I have to take a shower and leave!! If I don't have it up in a few hours, it won't be up untill tomorrow. I'm so sorry!! And, just out of curiosity, is anyone besides gooygal reading this? You all stopped posting!!

hey that's cool! i can wait. Ih ad like all this hw today and couldn't go o the computer until now. i think that i have mono! i am so tired! goodnight!

Back