Sister Spy

hey! i am so mad! i can like hardly be on the computer today all day because i have church class and outing with my friend and i have all this hw. thank you very much, i have already done all my hw! i am so proud! i am mad to b/c if you post today i am not going to read your wonderful story until tomorrow!

Okay, here is chapter 6. For who ever is reading this.

Chapter 6

Sydney was startled awake from sleep by a knock on her door. Sydney sat up and rubbed her eyes. She glanced at the clock. It was nine-thirty pm. It's only been a few hours since they had left the party.
Her head hammered as she stepped out of bed. She wearily made her way over to her door. The person knocked again. Sydney looked into the peek hole, and was surprised by what she saw.
She held her head as she unlocked the door and opened it. Excitement raced through her body at the wonder of what he wanted. Noah stood in the hall, with a look of, well, lots of things. Sydney held her breath as she gazed at him.
He flashed her a crooked smile. "Hey."
"Hi." Sydney said shyly. She brushed her hair from her face. "What's up?"
Noah tapped his leg with his hand. "I was wondering if you were hungry." He explained, his voice quiet. "I'm sure you haven't eaten since you got here. I haven't."
Sydney's mind went blank. She must be asleep, she must be dreaming. Noah was wondering if she was hungry, Noah! Yeah, she's eaten with him before. But this is different! Then she realized, she was very hungry.
She tried to hold in a huge smile. She nodded. "Yeah, I'm hungry."
Noah was quiet a second. He averted his eyes momentarily. "Then, do you uh," He paused and Sydney gripped the door handle, hope surging through her. "You want to go out and eat?"
She almost fainted, collapsed. Disbelief rattled her. Excitement pulsed in her heart and veins. Her breath came out shaky with nervousness. She was going out to eat with Noah. It wasn't a date or anything, but still!
Then she realized how long she had been staring at him in utter silence. She shook herself. "I'd like that, actually."
Her crush gave her a small but gorgeous smile. She could see that he was happy with her answer.
Alright. Be ready in ten minutes."

Sydney was in a daze. She was going out to eat with Noah, at his request. Her heart felt like it was being squeezed she was so excited.
She made sure that she looked good, checking herself in the mirror. She didn't dress up, she didn't want to risk the embarassment. She just put on a pair of jeans and a shirt with a jacket. She hoped that Noah hadn't been waiting for her too long.
When she joined him in the hall, the only thing they exchanged was a small smile. No words. Noah led Sydney out to the parking lot, and they got into a rental car.
"So, where to?" Noah asked as he moved his eyes to check to rearview mirror.
Sydney placed her shaking hands between her legs. She didn't look at him "I don't know anything about this country, so really I have no idea."
Noah looked thoughtful. "I know just the place." He turned on the engine and pulled out. His eyes darted this way and taht, looking, searching. For what, Sydney didn't know. She tried looking, but she didn't see anything out of the oridinary.
As they drove, Sydney noticed that Noah continueously checked the mirror. She did too, but she still didn't see anything. Then she noticed how long they've been on the road.
"Noah," Sydney said looking at the him. "Where are we going? We've been on the road for almost twenty minutes."
Noah's eyes shifted to the mirror again. "We're being followed."
Sydney sat bolt upright. "What?" She frantically looked around
"Don't panic." Noah said. "I expected this."
Sydney whirled her head to look at him. "You expected it?" She didn't understand.
"Once we returned to the hotel, I found a by in my room. There's a good chance that there's one in yours as well." Noah explained.
Sydney realized something. "They could've heard everything we said." Noah nodded. "But how, and when?"
"Well, if they were planted before we left for the party, then I'm guessing that it was K-Directorate." Sydney looked confused. Noah took a deep breath. "They saw us in Paris. So they probably decided to watch out for us."
Noah went on. "If it was after the party, I'm guessing Espinosa told her comrades to follow us, get to our room first and plant the bugs. I'm going for the latter one. Or else K-Directorate would've taken care of us before we reached the party."
Sydney turned around in her seat, looking out the back window. "So that's them now. Following us." Noah nodded. Her heart almost stopped as the excitement flushed from her body. Noah just wanted to get out of the hotel. He didn't want food. She felt terrible, and suddenly very sick.
"So that means, our plans for tomorrow are concelled." Noah looked at Sydney, who was holding her stomach. "Hey, are you okay?"
Sydney took in a deep breath. No I'm not okay! You broke my heart again you jerk! She wanted to sayt hat, but she didn't. "Yeah I'm just feeling a little sick."
Then they heard a gun shot, and the back window shattered. Sydney ducked and covered her head. The car swerved and accelerated.
"Sydney!" Noah yelled.
She sat up, panic stricken. "What?" The wheels screeched as the car swerved and another gun shot went off.
"There's a gun in the glove box." Noah instructed, his eyes on the road. "Use it!"
Sydney froze, shocked and terrified. He wanted her to take care of the car tailing them. He trusted her with that. There's no way she could do it! Especially not in a swerving car!
"Sydney hurry up!" Noah yelled loud as he swerved the car again.
With her shaking hands, Sydney pulled open the glove box. There was the gun. Petrified, she took it in her sweaty hands. She turned in her seat.
"Aim for the tire!" Noah instructed.
Annoyed and frusterated Sydney yelled back. "I know that!"
She held the gun in both of her hands. her aim slightly steadied as she held in her breath. She pulled the trigger, but the swerve of the car made her miss. Come on Sydney! You can do it! She urged herself.
When the car was behind them in a straight line, she pulled the trigger. The tire of the car popped and smoked and the car spun out. Sydney smiled to herself. She did it!
She was thrown backward as Noah slammed on the brakes. He rushed out of the car. Confused, Sydney followed him.
Noah pulled out his gun as he ripped the door open. "Don't move! Stay where you are!" The two men in the car held up their hands. "Drop your gun!" Noah said to the man on the passengers side. The man tossed it out onto the assfault. "Sydney," Noah said. "Get the gun."
Sydney hesitantly walked over and picked up the gun. Noah was scaring her. She knew what was going on, but she was scared.
Noah pushed the barrel of his gun against the drivers head. "The disk that contains information on Lindenbaum's buyers, where is it?"

Okay, well. I guess only one or two people like this. But I'll keep it going for those who love it (goofygal) Chapter 7 will be up soon.

it's wonderful! i really love it! love ya babe and i can't wait for the next chapter! i am so glad that i had an extra 5 min. to read your writing! goofygal!

okay, I have a lot written, but I have company over so I can't type it up. I'll have it up later tonight since Alias isn't on( phooy) So just be patient with me okay?? :redhair:

Hey! I have another reader! I like that!! Yeah I'll have some more of it up in a few hours, I promise!!! If I don't it's because my stupid brother kicked me off and you'll have to forgive me! ^_^

aliaschica47 said:
hey what happened to the few more hours??
its really good though i feel like i am reading one of the books..
My thoughts exactly! J/K of course, Alias! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting in your fic, but you know I love it!

Aw, you guys are all back!! Honestly I thought I had only one reader, and I love ya goofygal, but man I thought you guys must really hate it or something. Well, I have chapters 7-11 so hopefully I can get them all up for you cause they're really cool!!

Chapter 7

Sydney's alert level hightened at hearing the police sirens. After Noah had gotten the location of the disk, they had handcuffed the agents to the steering wheel. The police were already well on their way by then.
Now they stood in front of Noah's room door. He looked at Sydney. "I'm going to go in and get some equiptment. Stay here." Sydney nodded and Noah went into his room.
The pain of what happened throbbed in the gash on her head, and it clenched her stomach. She felt so stupid and embarassed. Like Noah would actually want to go out to eat with her! She felt like a total idiot. And she still felt sick.
Her head was dizzy, and her vision was blurry. Her stomach twisted and roared. her stupidity made her feel this sick. She was not in the mood to sneak into a K-Directorate base. She was too tired. But she had too. Besides, the sooner they get this done, the sooner she can go home. And do more school work. She sighed.
Soon after, Noah came back out into the hall with a stuffed dufflebag. He softly closed the door and looked to Sydney. She was leaning against the wall, arms crossed over her stomach and her face scrunched up. "Hey, Sydney what's wrong?" Noah asked concerned.
Sydney shook her head at him. "I'm fine. I just feel sick."
Noah gave her a faint smile. "Is all this to much for you Agent Bristow?"
Sydney looked at him startled. Why would it be too much? So far it hasn't been as bad as Paris. "No, no that's not it. It's-" She put her hand over her gash and winced.
Noah's small smile fell and he suddenly looked very worried. "Oh, I forgot about that. And that car chase couldn't have helped much."
Sydney slowly shook her head. "No, it didn't." She felt like a baby. Sitting here complaining about feeling sick. She hoped Noah didn't see her like that. She straightened up and looked at him. "I'll be alright."
Noah still looked worried. "Are you sure? It's going to get rough Sy-"
"Noah," She said getting his attention. "I can do it. I have to."
Noah just stared at her for a while before a small, proud smile twisted his lips. Sydney shyly smiled back. "Okay." Noah said, stepping away from her. "Let's go then."

Puffs of smoke floated from Sydney's mouth as she breathed. She pulled her black stocking-cap further down on her head. She glanced over at Noah who was staring through a pair of benoculars. The suspense built up inside of her, almost driving her mad.
Sydney felt a lot more prepared now than she did before they left. And she didn't feel so sick anymore. Which was good, 'cause now she'd actually be able to work.
Noah brought the benoculars down from his eyes. "Now!"
They bolted up and quickly made their way across the street to a tall building. They hid in the shadows and waited. Noah looked up at the balcony on the top floor. A few men stood up there, but Sydney couldn't tell which way they were facing.
"Follow me." Noah whispered to her. He slipped past her into more shadows, and she followed. Then he stopped, and so did she. Noah held up his hand, motioning for her to stay. Disapointment lowered her mood.
Suddenly, Noah swung his arm out and slammed into something. Sydney heard a crack and a yelp. She squinted her eyes, trying to see past the darkness. Noah was just pulling out the keycard from a limp man's pocket when Sydney saw that it was a security guard.
Noah stepped over the man to a door and swipt the card. The door unlocked and Noah slowly placed his hand on the doorknob. Very cautiously, he opened the door and crack and peeked in.
Sydney waited in anxiousness and suspense. She hated how he did this. He might as well not even bring her along.
The door didn't make a sound when Noah pushed it al the way open. He stepped in and signaled for Sydney to come. After Sydney was in, Noah closed the door and pulled out his gun. Sydney did the same.
"Remember, " Noah said. "Top floor, end of the hall."
Of course she remembered. She only went over it twenty times. And, he was going with her. She took in a deep breath and nodded. "Let's do it." She whispered to him.
Sydney followed him as he disappeared around a corner. She heard distant voices, mumbling and chattering. She looked around, trying to see if there were any guards near by.
She slammed into Noah. Sydney looked at Noah confused, but he didn't move. Then she saw, two men at the end of the hall, yelling and pointing their guns at them. Panic made Sydney's heart accelerate as she slowly raised her hands up in the air; as Noah did.
One man, still rambling on in some language, reached for Noah's wrist. Once he had a grip on it, Noah kicked the man in the knee and the man yelled in pain as he slowly crumbled. Noah twisted his hand out of the grip and slammed his elbow against the guard's head.
The other guard wrapped his arm tight around Noah's neck. Sydney wanted to help but she was frozen solide. Besides, Noah was too fast and he looked like he knew what he was doing.
Noah raised his foot and slammed it down hard on the guards kneecap. The guard's grip loosened as he screamed. Noah pulled the arm off of him, still holding it and pushed his hand onto the man's elbow. Sydney winced as she heard the bone snap.
Just then, the other guard struggled to get up. Noah faced Sydney. "Sydney, go get the disk and meet me back at our entry!" He yelled in a rush of words.
Sydney just stood there. "But-" She started to protest but Noah cut her off.
"Go!" And he turned and faced the guard, who was now on his feet.
Sydney, panic-stricken and scared, turned and ran down the hall. As fast as her feet would carry her.

Chapter 8 up when I'm done typing it!!

Last night when the awards were on and Jennifer Garner came on, my dad ASKED WHO SHE WAS!!!! I was like "Are you serious??" And he was like "Yeah....." I said "That's Jennifer Garner dad!!!' ANd he said "Who's that?" I was like OMG!!! "FROM ALIAS!!!!" and he was like "oohhhhh!!!!" MY goodness. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Chapter 8

Breath. Don't stop. Breath. Keep going. Keep running. Her heavy boots slapped on the concriet floor. The echo of her footsteps and haggard breathing bounced off the walls.
She slowed down and put her hands out to cushion her slam into the wall. She rapidly pushed the up elevator button. Her breaths came out short and deep. She licked her lips as she nervously glanced around.
The doors opened as the bell tinged. Sydney stepped in and slapped the highest numbered button she saw. And she sat and waited. Praying, that the elevator would not stop.
She gave her gun a death grip as the doors slowly parted in front of her. She held her breath as she stood there, waiting for any action. Nothing. Slowly, she put her head out in the hall. Again, nothing.
Her heart hammering, she stepped out into the hallway. She repeated to location of the disk, over and over in her head. Trying to keep her mind off the distant voices, and Noah.
Her eyes bounced in every which direction. Searching for the door. She just wanted to find it so that she could go back and make sure that Noah was okay.
Then she saw it, the door. Adrenaline pulsed through her body. Sydney bolted to the door, a smile almost streaching across her face. She stopped at the door and took a deep breath. If she rushes this, it could end up very messy.
She slowly turned the knob and pushed the door opened a crack. She peered inside the dark room. It looked a lot like a study. The walls lined with shelves full of books, big fluffly chairs. And the computer in the corner.
Sydney slipped through the doorway and softly closed the door. She swiftly made her way over to the computer. She had no idea where this disk was. Hopefully she'd find it fast so she wouldn't get caught and, so she could go back to Noah.
Frantically, she searched the desk, the drawers. Nothing. Then it donned on her; they'd have it hidden. She looked around the room, no pictures. Of course, that's too easy. She pulled up the rug, nothing there either. She sighed as she stood up and put her hands on her hips. Then a painfull realization click in her brain. The books.
One by one, she pulled them out, flipping through the pages. This would take forever! Just when she was lifting the cover of a thick and heavy hard-back, she heared a gun hammer click.
"Put the book down." A voice said. Stiffly, and slowly, Sydney put the book down on the desk. "Hands up, and drop the gun." Sydney turned, raising her hands and letting the gun fall to the floor with a thump. Then she saw the heavily shadowed figure. Her eyes expanded when she saw who it was; Ana Espinosa. Her sister spy.
Ana walked toward Sydney, a proud, smug smile on her face. "When I saw you at the party, I knew that I had seen you before. Then it donned on me," Ana smirked at Sydney. "You're that little girl who practically ran into me at the airport."
Sydney just stood there, she didn't know what to do. Ana stopped, her gun at pointblank range. Ana's lips slowly curved into another smile. Sydney's heart pulsed panic through her veins. She was going to die.
Sydney gasped when the gun-shot went off. But a scream shot out that wasn't hers. She opened her eyes and saw Ana on the floor, her shoulder gushing blood. And Noah standing over her.
Noah smashed the butt of his gun against Ana's head; knocking her out. Then he looked over at Sydney.
He rushed over to her, the panic clear on his face. "Sydney!" He held her head in his hands and he looked her over. "Are you okay?"
Shock still keeping her frozen, Sydney slightly nodded. Her heart beat raised at the feel of Noah's hands on her head, his soft breath on her face, and the fact that he was so close to her. "Yeah, I-I'm okay."
Noah sighed, and it came out sounding like a relieved one. "Okay, do you have the disk?" He asked, taking his hands away from her.
"No." Sydney answered, then she grabbed the book she set on the desk. "I was looking through the books for it-" She opened the book and inside sat the disk.
Noah smiled at her. "Well, let's go."

Chapter 9 up soon. I hope anyway.

here's another chapter!!

Chapter 9

Sydney and Noah rushed down the hall, but stopped when they heard the clanking sound of a bullet hitting the wall. The whirled around to find Ana down the hall, gritting her teeth. Noah grabbed Sydney but her upper arm and yanked her as he ran. Ana fieriously fired more rounds at them as she ran after them.
Noah pulled Sydney to the side and slammed her against the wall in the elevator. The doors were closing when Ana appeared around the corner. Sydney froze in horror as Ana raised her gun and fired.
Noah yelled out in pain and grabbed hi shoulder. He leaned against the wall and gritted his teeth. His face scrunched up with pain.
"Noah!" Sydney got in front of him to examine his bullet wound. She was so full of worry and panic, she didn't know what to do. "Oh, oh my god." Her voice was shaky.
"I'm fine." Noah said through his clamped teeth. "I've had worse." he stood up straight and looked at his wound. "I have to stop the bleeding though."
Sydney began to look for anything she could use to bandage it up. She looked at Noah who was still wincing in pain. They didn't have much time before the elevator would stop. She looked down at herself. She took her shirt and tore off a piece of the bottom.
"Here, use this." She said, moving to wrap it around Noah's arm. He moved his hand to give Sydney access to his arm. She carefully put it around him arm. But she knew that for it to help, it had to be tight. Noah took in a sharp breath as she pulled it tighter and made the knot tighter.
Noah looked at her somewhat impressed. "Thanks." Sydney smiled at him shyly.
Their attention was caught by the elevator's bell when the doors pulled open. Noah pushed himself from the wall and walked out into the hallway. Sydney drew her gun and looked around. She hoped that Ana didn't show up again. They had to get out of here.
They were just turning to go down some stairs when they heard very clear yelling. One of which voices was Ana's. "There they are! Stop them!" Ana screamed to her comrade as she pointed. The man raised his gun at the same time Sydney did and they both fired, and they both missed.
Noah crumbled, falling to the ground as he yelled in pain. Sydney pulled him around the corner. His ankle leaked blood.
"Sydney." He said quietly, fumbling in his pouch. Sydney was about to cry. Noah pulled out the disk. "Take the disk."
Sydney's tears fell as the voices got louder. She shook her head. "No, no, no, no! We're going to get out of here! We're-"
"Sydney you have to!" Noah said in his demanding tone. "I'll slow you down too much and we'll never get the disk out. Take it back to SD-6. Don't stay here."
Still crying, Sydney took the disk. The voices got dangerously louder. "I'll come back for you." She said.
"Go!" Noah said firmly, pushing her away.
Her heart heavy, Sydney ran as fast as she could.

Sydney's body shook as she covered her mouth with her hands, concealing her sobs. She cried harder, the tears dripping down her face.
What could she do? Noah was captured by K-Directorate, and they are no doubt looking for her too. She couldn't leave him, there's no way. SD-6 wouldn't do anything even if he was still alive by the time she got back to LA. She had to help him.
But she didn't know how. He was in a base full of K-Directorate agents. And she was alone. Alone. She remembered what she had said to Noah about being alone. Because I'm going to be on my own some day Agent Hicks.
And Raul, the mansion. All those times she was on her own, she proved herself. And here she was again, on he own. What a perfect opportunity to prove herself to Noah and SD-6 again.
She took a deep breath and wiped away her tears. She could do it, she knew she could. She had to do it. For Sd-6, and for Noah.

Okay, I'll have the next couple of chapters up soon. :lol: Ihope you 're liking this.

Oh my gosh, this is sooooooooo my favorite fic of all time!!!!!!! This is THE greatest ever, you could really be writing the books, your words are so true to the Alias plots and characters! And you've got every element a story needs! Action, romance, suspense, terror, pathos, this fic's got it all! I really hope to see more soon! Keep up the GREAT work!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Back