Drama Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants

I saw the movie on Wednesday! It was really really good. They changed a few minor details, but the majority of the story was kept intact. Everyone should def. go see it.

it looks awesome  but i don't get why they switched the whole lena and kostos meeting
OMG! I just saw it today and all I can say is that it rocked! I read the books and was really excited about seeing the movie, but really afraid that it would be too different. The only thing that I didn't like that they changed was that they didn't have Bailey crash into an anti-persprant pyrimid. Thats pretty much the only thing. lol. I just think that Disney ruins books I guess. After the Princess Diaries, I've been wary of books turned movies.

P.S. I think that they changed it because Lena and Kostos got together at the end of the book and the writers of the movie didn't want to wait that long to make them get together.

yeah i read all the books and was sooo excited to see it

I saw it wednesday too after school. I thought it was really really good, it made me cry though at the bailey part. I agree with everyone else. They left a few minor details out but the majority was practically identical. I don't mind the whole Kostos/Lena thing. They had really cute scenes with them anyways. I can't WAIT till the second one comes out! The characters were well portrayed i thought. Bridget i think had to be the best and then tibby maybe? I don't know they all did a great job

everyone go see it!

what really bothered me was that they made bridget oldest. it was a pointless switch from the book that didn't help the plot. why change something like that if it doesn't prove some sort of point?! :hmm:

The girl who played Bee looked just how I pictured her. I cried during the Tibby and Carmen parts, but the Lena changes annoyed me. Still, I thought the movie got the basic tone of the book and the actresses did a good job.

The movie was awesome. It was exactly like the book but was still awesoem+ Alexis Bledel is soooo awesoem so ya know.......... ( she is like one of my fav actress and JG, don't worry)

~Andrea :D

even though i've heard great things, i'm afraid to see it because i loved the book so much and i don't want to just watch the whole thing and think: "they did that wrong, and that, that's not right, that's wrong too" like i sometimes do :blush:

beth! 🍦

I really liked this movie. It was well-written, but it wasn't exactly like the book. It had pretty good acting as well. But I think Amber Tamblyn did the best.

Back