Drama Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants

Scarlet Crystal

Bibbity Rabbity
well, i noticed that Alexis Bledel is being Lena and stuff.... whew that was very interesting. loved the first book. i wonder what the movie'll be like? :confused:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Amber Tamblyn as Tibbie, but the actress who looks most how I envisioned the character is the girl they got to play Bee. She's unknown but the blond hair is parfait.

Love Amber Tamblyn ... since she was on General Hospital ... been watching her on Joan of Arcadia ... and I can't wait to see this movie ... whenever it gets here in Aruba ... ;)

btw ... you can check the trailer at Yahoo!.com ... movie section ... ;)

you can also find the trailer on yahoo movies. Just type in sisterhood of the traveling pants. I can't wait for this to come out! I just finished the first book and I can't put the other two down! I keep watching this trailer over and over again. The only thing different I see now is the whole Kostos/Lena shmeel. It looks like they like each other from the begining.

omg i'm so excited 4 this movie. It looks so awesome!! i love alexis Bledel so it sould be really good. the books r really good and the movie looks pretty true 2 the book so it shoud be good!! :D

Back