For those who may have ran into the problems with the links after our recent server maintenance, or may have noticed some are a little different than what you may have bookmarked.... I'm working on it. The problem is only affecting one site (and, of course, is the one that is actually active and used by other people as opposed to my experiments and/or ancient sites that I haven't purged yet) which is pretty odd. I tried tackling the issue myself and did as much as I could before stopping once I realized I was at the dreaded 'shotgun approach' stage. The 'shotgun approach' in IT means you're at the point of trying various, nearly random, things to see what sticks. If you recognize that you've reached that stage then it means it is time for help. I reached out to the forum software vendor -- as expected, they bounced it over to the hosting server vendor. Can't really blame them as the ability to rewrite URLs is dependent on the server configuration but it would've been nice if they poked around a bit before bouncing me. The hosting server folks took a look and thought they fixed it but, really, nothing was different when they were done. So I'm up to Plan C or D... getting an independent server wiz to take a look. I have somebody in mind and will be reaching out to them soon so if you're online and notice anything wonky it's just some more prodding to get the server & software to play nice with each other again.