Announcements Site Maintenance

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Some site changes that some of you may have noticed.... :P

The Media Gallery has been updated from Beta 5 (B5) of the software to Release Candidate 1 (RC1). Unfortunately there were a couple of glitches along the way so it took me a bit of time to get it all worked out again. If you received any type of database error in the past 48 hours while browsing the Media Gallery then it should be taken care of by now. I automatically receive an email alert of any database errors so any & all errors that were received have been worked on and fixed.

:worthy: Speaking of the Gallery, have you checked out some of the images that been submitted by skwirlinator and Jaxx? Between the two of them they're going to keep my busy for days going through some of the really cool images that they've found. Thanks, guys, it really is appreciated!

Some of the Forums have been moved around a bit. We've added some new ones and have folded the Star Trek and Star Wars forums into the general Sci-Fi discussion group. Check them out and join in on the conversations.

The Arcade has been tweaked a bit. One of the complaints from people was that after finishing a game they weren't seeing the spot to enter new comments so we've moved that secetion up to the top of the page so it's the first thing you see now. Don't forget.... when you enter your comments you can use smilies! From the Smilies listing get familiar with the first column called "What To Type" -- If you use any of those keyboard shortcuts in your comments then the smilies will show up!

Back