Site Update

Why wouldn't you venture out and run around in the game for a while?

Not seeing the game is a travesty IMHO.

Fair enough. I'm just a worker bee though, I do what I have to and take off. It's hard to explain. After the new shininess wears off you just do your part and call it a night. It isn't my job to work with the environments themselves, I'm just a coder. I use it enough to do what I have to do, and rarely see things beyond that.

I have been around for close to 3 years now so I just see things differently than say, Dune Walker.

Huh, I think I may be due for a walkabout. If you saw my personal workspace in-game you'd think I wrote emo poetry on myspace.

LOL. If only we could post screen shots...

When the NDA is lifted a bit, you should tell us the systems you worked on so we can thank you and complain when they're not working right...

When the NDA is lifted a bit, you should tell us the systems you worked on so we can thank you and complain when they're not working right...

I had planned on it! Somehow I think nearly everything will be my fault, regardless.

That's okay. In turn, I just blame everything on my subjugates.

I have another question (Apparently I don't feel like working today... Work is over-rated).

My boss has a phrase he uses to try to keep us focused. Lets say you're sweeping out your garage... You notice that some boxes aren't stacked properly, so you go over and restack them. One of them comes open and you see one of your favorite vinyls in there. Remember how much better those sounded sometimes... Where did that record player go? I bet it's in a box under that pile over there... So you tare through those boxes trying to find your record player. In the middle you notice that one of the bottom boxes got some water in it so you go out and buy a new box and repack the stuff in there... Know what, this garage could use some shelves so this doesn't happen again. You go out to home depot and .........

So on and so on and so on and so on... My boss calls it Sweeping the Garage.

Keep on your task, and don't deviate from it, and you'll be happier. Things will get out quicker. People will be more productive. Don't get caught sweepin the garage.

I think HJ has been sweeping the garage for 5 years. I don't know how they rectify the problem, but I know it's really hard to be this excited for this long....

Has HJ been sweeping the garage?

It said 'In the coming months' - did you suddenly expect them to release the game or something?

b-( what is up with everyone here lately?? I am in no hurry for the game to be released. Just pointing out had 2 days in a row then nothing :P I am fairly occupied with a couple of games right now and WAR will be out this fall.

I meant it in a nice way - it just seemed a bit odd that, knowing Simu's history, anyone in the world could possible expect there to suddenly be a flood of info :P.

Back