Skateboarders/bikers

Ball_Or_Fall

Cadet
I bike and Skateboard wat bike or skateboard are u riding on? i got Brown Mongoose Gravity Games and a Rainbow Almost

D

deltafx

I love skateboards, but I dont skate, I dont bike either, but I got a white and red Next

Nosedog

Cadet
sTrIpEs_10 said:
OOO my cousin has a red and white next i wonder if they are the same kinda ironic if they are
lol how would that be ironic?
anyways i used to skate for a while but stopped (had a darkstar board), never really had a reason but i think i might start again, and i i smashed my old bike a long time ago and havent got one since. the last time i rode a bike was when my friend and his sister stole himself a bike for his birthday present for her and we built a ramp and jumped it into his pond. then beat it down with some basbeball bats and dropped it in the middle of the pond.

used to skate, had a element board.

and now i bike. i had a black Eastern Battery, but got new parts.

i have a DK Trail stem, and a bunch of random red parts and white parts. i dont have enough time to name them all.

my bike is house though. worth about 1200$

Gezus

Cadet
o0 snap damn that sucks ive only fallen whe n i do sets of stairs! but i havnt broken 1 bone my whole life!

Gezus

Cadet
wow ouch ds it hurt like super bad im bout to break my finger for fun! and check LOl!

MeGaMan08

Cadet
Skating is Legit.
Board-City 7.75
Wheels-Plan B 50s
Truks-Krux Diamonds
Shortys hardware.

Thats my Setup

Gezus

Cadet
Ya alot of ppl say that they try to skate and they always fall at first ! or sumtin but i did beast wen i 1st got on!

Top Bottom