Sketch Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gendo

Cadet
well I was trying to organise myself today, and took some photos or large works etc, and thought I'd share some here...even though they have nothing to with Alias, nor digital work, or Av's or sig's....Enjoy :cool:

quick sketch I did on my way home today...
007.jpg

new web comic Im working on....Boy Scout man, and his evil enemy Council Worker Doug!!!
boyscoutman.jpg

MONTAGE!!....a rather large self potrait I had to do, and I did it with a black biro and ink washes...
006.jpg

this isnt finished yet, but we had to listen to a piece of music and draw at the same time, I've listened to Kanon in D Major so many times its not funny...
003.jpg

this was part of another large sketch I did during a life drawing class, done with Conte...turned out pretty good too, I'll try and get a DECENT photo of the whole thing soon...
P8210022.jpg

anyway, I'll probably add more as I get it up.....comments?

You're incredibly talented! Can't wait to see the full version of that Conte drawing...

2 replies!!!! wow.....didnt get buried like my last thread :cool:

my web comic is coming together nice, its an interactive thing on my forums, Ive been posting up images and the members have been helping write it and whatnot, alot of fun

and FIIIIIIIINALLY the comic I worked on about 4 monthes ago is finally coming back from the printers in a few weeks, I saw the master copy of and HOLY felgercarb it looks sharp....48 pages of pure gold!....yeah, has zip meaning to you guys but Im excited

oof, Ive got a couple of quick sketchs of Jen Garner I should put up here....dunno why I didnt before actually anyway....cheers guys

I was looking at this before (when you shamelessly plugged it in the Aussie thread ;)) but forgot to comment.

Gendo, these are really good. I've always liked the rough pen sketches, there's something raw about them. But I have to give special mention to your proposed comic: "Boy Scout man, and his evil enemy Council Worker Doug!!!" :lol:

It'll be interesting to see your sketches of JG.

jess said:
I was looking at this before (when you shamelessly plugged it in the Aussie thread ;)) but forgot to comment.

Gendo, these are really good.  I've always liked the rough pen sketches, there's something raw about them.  But I have to give special mention to your proposed comic: "Boy Scout man, and his evil enemy Council Worker Doug!!!"  :lol:

It'll be interesting to see your sketches of JG.
[post="973015"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Cheers Jess, I wish I could have gotten a better one of the Self potrait....its hard to photo cause its so big....like 80x something I forget knowbut its big

here's some more self plugging for you too....if you want to learn more about Boy Scoout Man hit my forums, follow the link in sig..... anyway, I think I'dd keep adding to this thread, so if you dont like mt art well....eh whatcha gonna do :cool:

FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
So...can we post out own sketches??/ I LOVE to draw! ^_^
[post="973022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah go ahead! :smiley: That's what this thread seems to be for... ^_^

I saw this thread before....but I was too lazy to sign on :lol:

Sorry....These are so fabulous! You're so talented! Can't wait to see more!!!! :woot:

tomorrow or tuesday I might post so of my sketches...if I can get my scanner working, anyways I need some feed back if I can get them scanned. I am taking grade 11 art and at my school you need a credit in grade 9 or 10 but I don't have those credits, to take gr 11 art I have to show some of my sketches to the teacher..so be really picky about them please.

hey guys, cheers for compliments.....man, Ive got some good stuff waiting to be uploaded when Im NOT at tafe or typing like a madman like now....when ever that is?! hohoho anyway

fong -- I know what its like to do that, to get into the course Im taking now I had to sit an hour something drawing test, plus take in a folio of work to a panel of teachers Ive never met in a campus I'd never been too before, holy felgercarb I sweated alot (charming huh?) anyway what Im trying to say is I'll be happy to lend some adivce on your work if you scan it up or something....either on the forums or drop me a pm either way I like to help :cool:

and, Im glad I got so many replies on this thread :cool:

oof Core Drawing tomorrow, god I hope its not still life's again....EVEEEEEEEERY week, only so many ways to draw flowers in a vase with teacups....either way I'll have some "intresting" images posted up tomorrow....

there are three sketches: allison hannigan, random person and a dragon (angelina jolie's tat backwards)

I have removed your attachments because they're too large. Could you please resize your pics to a more manageable size? Its preferred if the images don't stretch the screen or if they do not to the extent of the pics that you had posted. Feel free to remove this message if you choose to re upload your pics in this post. Thanks ~ jess

Whoa...fong, do you think you could resize your pics? :blink:

I don't really mind pics that stretch the screen but this is a bit...much. I would like to comment on your sketches but even one sketch doesn't fit all on my screen :lol:

holy felgercarb.....really huge images.....resize! :cool:

heres the next installment of the Sketch Dump...

study of feet we did awhile back
008.jpg

a funky life drawing silloette....dunno what to call it really
009.jpg

one of today's lanscapes....I dont like it
010.jpg

Still Life from last week....dont much like that either
011.jpg

close up the next image
http://www.irrelevantopinions.com/images/ng/012.jpg

Im pretty happy with this one actually, did it in a few hours last night
013.jpg

Fong -- you gots to resize them pics :D but from what Ive seen you have a pretty good eye, got to get stuck into Tones now....the tones
-black
-white
- infinate shades of grey :D

or something like that anyway, thats how I like to think of it anyway....

anyway I might add some more tomorrow or the next day....

Nice work Gendo :cool: Did you mention before that you did some JG sketches or am I just imagining that? :confused:

I think I'll remove fong's pics and leave him a friendly note telling him to resize his pics before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back