Sketch Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
*fall over in awe*

there awesome....really friggen good....pass on my kudos to your mum :cool:

does she sell them? exhibit them or anything?

Gendo said:
*fall over in awe*

there awesome....really friggen good....pass on my kudos to your mum :cool:

does she sell them? exhibit them or anything?
[post="1035483"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh, thanks, I'll tell her! Her brother is a ceramicist, and when his studio has shows, she sells/exhibits them there.

Jai

thats awesome.....I wish I had a space like that, haha well...someday I'd like to anyway

Fresh updates tomorrow!

A FRESH BATCH OF UPDATES!!!!

Yeah Ive been slack with the updating, but heres some of today's stuff from life drawing....

Contains nudity.
018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

Im guessing you all know what life drawing is, pretty self explainitory :cool:
Mediums used were:
-Compressed Charchol
-ink
-a pair of grubby hands

anything you want to know ask me :cool:

Gendo-

Edited to put pics in spoiler tag, just in case ;) Sorry for the "censoring," but it's better to be on the safe side. :smiley: -- Les

Did this really rough sketch in Theology class (most boring class of my life :P)... I love drawing faces -- eyes especially. I also love using pen -- black pen especially. ^_^ And what luck! I always use black pen to take notes. ;)

Nice life drawings Gendo. I can definitely see your 'style' in the drawings and I like the simplicity of the colours and such ^_^

You like to doodle in classes too, Les? My doodle is usually random lines decorating what notes I've managed to write down :lol: Nice rough sketch of an eye, I think you should attempt drawing a whole face. From your rough sketch I see potential :smiley:

^ lol Yeah... I have this problem with drawing two eyes. I always just get one done, and I want the other one to by symmetrical, but it never comes out that way when I try it. ^_^ What I would prolly do is scan it and copy and transpose the original eye in PS to make two. :D But that's cheating. ;) Hehe. I'm not good at visual art. I just like to doodle.

Nice life drawings Gendo. I can definitely see your 'style' in the drawings and I like the simplicity of the colours and such

Cheers Jess, there all 5 - 10 minute poses, so you have to get it down real quick before they change, thats why I usually stick to 1 or 2 mediums, really keeps you on your toes though I mean you could draw someone in the same pose all day and still not get it, but on the plus it raises your 'game' heaps just cause you cant get it wrong :cool: well thats how I look at it anyway

Ive been censored!! haha its cool Les I wasnt sure if it'd pass thru or not when I posted them, but its tasteful none the less....cheers for fixing it up though :cool:

Im lookin at your sketch now, its looking like a good start to something really heavy in line work, look at the first page where I posted the montage'd (that even a word?) self potrait, its all using black biro, alot of black biro (its on A1 paper, BIG)....and looking at anatomy books doesnt hurt either, helpful for learning the structure of stuff like how the cheek bones fall and jaw line stuff....anyway I'll apologise if there is any bad spelling of whatever, Ive been on the wagon tonight, feelin GREAT

one thing I was thinking about today was getting people to suggesta subject for me to sketch down or something....but this page doesnt move very quickly and it'd kinda suck.....big post ay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back