Sci-Fi Skyline 3: Skylines (2020)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Skylines

Tagline: To save our world she must invade theirs.

Genre: Science Fiction, Action

Director: Liam O'Donnell

Cast: Lindsey Morgan, Alexander Siddig, Rhona Mitra, Daniel Bernhardt, James Cosmo, Yayan Ruhian, Jonathan Howard, Ieva Andrejevaitė, Samantha Jean, Giedrė Mockeliūnaitė, Jeremy Fitzgerald, Yoon Cha-Lee, Naomi J. Ogawa, Rokas Spanlinskas

Release: 2020-10-25

Runtime: 113

Plot: When a virus threatens to turn the now earth-dwelling friendly alien hybrids against humans, Captain Rose Corley must lead a team of elite mercenaries on a mission to the alien world in order to save what's left of humanity.
Skyline 3: Skylines (2020)

Skylines (2020)​

R | 1h 53min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi | 18 December 2020 (USA)

When a virus threatens to turn the now earth-dwelling friendly alien hybrids against humans, Captain Rose Corley must lead a team of elite mercenaries on a mission to the alien world in order to save what's left of humanity.

I was surprised to find this movie. I had no idea it was already out.
Without watching the previous two films first I went in blind and I was mildly surprised at the quality of the film. It has all the Hollywood standards; bad guy, hero, threat and salvation but they put it together in an entertaining way I didn't expect in a trilogy third film.
I'm definitely going to rewatch it as a trilogy binge.
I loved the ship designs (same as Beyond Skyline) but the space travel left much to be desired.
I liked the boss alien designs better than the alien pilot designs (I'm waiting for a good clear pic to be available). I could do a screen grab but that is too much work right now.

All in all its one of the better Skyline films (in my opinion) but I am reserving my rating till I watch it a few more times and with the other two films in order. The continuation of the story line works well as far as I remember the previous two.
Certainly worth a watch or three.