PC Skyrim, does this thing ever end!

Jethro

Captain
So finally bit the bullet and brought a PC game for the new rig Jet junior put together for me. 60 hours in and counting no end in sight. Got the edition with the two add on packs, the vampire quest is awesome btw.

Excellent game play, outstanding graphics, non-linear, am addicted currently ... well okay play a few hours a week.

So finally bit the bullet and brought a PC game for the new rig Jet junior put together for me. 60 hours in and counting no end in sight. Got the edition with the two add on packs, the vampire quest is awesome btw.

Excellent game play, outstanding graphics, non-linear, am addicted currently ... well okay play a few hours a week.
Just wait until you discover modding. Not sure if I'm doing you a favor, or about to ruin your life, but go check out nexusmods.com and the Skyrim section, and good luck going down that rabbit hole.

I don't even know how many hours I've put into Skyrim, hundreds and hundreds for sure. And I've actually only ever finished the main quest once. I usually start a new playthrough with a new mod setup once a year when the Fall rolls around, and it's never the same experience.

BTW, I hope you got the Special Edition of the game?

Back