Sci-Fi Sliders

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Title: Sliders

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 1995-03-22

Creator: Robert K. Weiss, Tracy Tormé

Cast: Cleavant Derricks, Kari Wuhrer, Tembi Locke, Robert Floyd

Overview: In his basement in San Francisco, boy-genius Quinn Mallory unlocks the doorway to an infinite number of Earths. During a test run, Quinn invites co-worker Wade Wells and his teacher Professor Maximillian Arturo to see his new invention. But an increase in power and an early departure leave all three, plus a washed-up soul singer named Rembrandt "Crying Man" Brown, lost in a parallel world. Now they must "slide" from world to world, not only adapting to their changing surroundings, but also trying to get back to their world. Will they ever make it home?
Sliders

Ok I use to watch this all the time its about a group of people to slide through a port hole and travel to other worlds. Anyone heard of this if you want to know more click here sliders

SLIDERS IS SOOO KOOL. man I loved that show when it was on SCIFI! but they took it off the air! mean people at scifi. Anywho I liked when the two brothers merged into the one guy, but I forgot everyones names oops

I love this show too! Yeah, but it kinda jumped the shark when the professor died, and totally blew it when Quinns brother came, and then they left.

SciFiChannel Starts a new run of Sliders today. 'Pilot/Part1' at 4pm.

If you never followed Sliders you may want to catch it from the beginning. If you had followed it, Here's a chance to see the shows before it 'Jumped the Shark'.

It would be nice if SciFiChannel aired some 'other' SciFi Series from the beginning. If you could what would you air?

ME:
ALL OF THEM!
War of the Worlds-series (New Movie Comming)
Night Gallery-
Space 1999-
Space Patrol-

None really!

I've got a majority of them on DVD anyway - so I'm kinda "first series"'ed out now. But thats great that Sliders has returned from the start, I tuned off when the Prof went!

Cool, I didn't realize that Sliders was starting it's cycle again. The first couple of seasons of that show was great.

To add on to the list of stuff I'd like to see again.... UFO and Blake's 7. Growing up I used to be able to catch reruns of UFO, Blake's 7, Dr. Who, Space:1999, The Night Stalker, Trek, and of course all of those great b-movies from the 50's & 60's. Saturday afternoon TV back then used to be great.