Sloane and emily

Emily brings out te compassion in sloane. Sloane I think oin the end will change to be agood person. He has the potential. And like Irina the audience is mildly atttched to him until he begins to act heartless. But aslong as he has emily I think he will be able to reform and turn good so that in the end he wont have to be killed

it's so sad that emily is gone now. the look on his face holdind her dead body almost made me cry and i totally don't like sloane.

I'm just pissed that Sloane cheated on his beloved Emilt with his best friend's wife! I thought his love for Emily was Sloane's one good side, but he had to ruin it with a stupid affair.

I have to say that it is this relationship alone that gives me conflictual thoughts about Sloane. It would be easy to say he's the bad guy and we should hate him, if we hadn't seen his interaction with Emily. Their relationship was both beautiful and twisted at the same time. Yet I have no doubt that Arvin was willing to give up his search of Rambaldi for his wife. If Dixon did not kill Emily, I truly believe he would have chosen her over his life's pursuit.

Ya it was really sad when she died. After all that work of trying to be free and alone without any troubles Emily still dies. :(

Back