Season 3 Sloane and his water..

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
wow.... look what JJ has done to us... we're trying to find a deeper meaning to why Sloane is drinking water when it's probably actually nothing... lol... we're soon gonna think that how many steps everyone takes in an eppy will turn out to reveal a hidden message about Rambaldi and what happens next on Alias :lol:
:rotflmao: thats hilarious! i do have to say that it is a little weird that he's drinking all this water though... hmm... :hmm:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Nov 3 2003, 05:54 PM'][quote name='Vaughn_Lovah' date='Nov 2 2003, 10:47 PM'] Cant you see?!?!?
Sloane is just trying to seduce Syd with his sexy good looks by drinking the water like a sexy beast (y)[/quote]
LOL that's the funniest thing i've ever read!!! :rotflmao: [/quote]
Me too! Thats hilarious. :smiley:

I agree with several of the above posts, but different parts. I agree that the show is pretty well scripted out and that the water is symbolic in contrast to wine.

I think that it the water is symbolism for his newly found purity in contrast to the other seasons when he drank wine often when he was bad.

Maybe he's just trying to keep his clear complexion ;) It's shown that drinking water can help clear up acne...Oooo I bet if he stops he breaks out!!! :lol: (for those literalists out there, I'm joking)

Vaughn_Lovah said:
OMI!!!

Sloane is the next JESUS!!!!! :thud:

:lol:
:P
:lol: that cracks me up :lol:

cant you see them talking about this in a briefing after sloane turns bad again?

'we have discovered sloane's secret.... ever notice how the man was drinking water constantly? Eh... it has made him, well... jesus'

Maybe he realized he was an alcoholic and he's trying to cut down on his wine drinking by replacing it with water. :lol:

Seriously though, I also believe there's something in the water related to Rambaldi. Perhaps it's the virus infected water from the big red ball last season, and somehow if he drinks it in small amounts he'll be immuned to it since his DNA is incrypted in it. :thinking: Oooh but I like the idea of the 'water' giving him a longer life, as in the secret to Rambaldi living for so long.

Does this remind anyone of the movie The Faculty where they drank copious amounts of water because they were aliens and the students all started to get suspicious? :lol:

okay, now you're making me think back to that italian clockmaker that sydney went to in order to get that clock fixed back in the first season. remember how he made that curious remark about how rambaldi never told him what the clock was for, accidentally letting it slip that he may have personally known rambaldi? of course, this means that the clockmaker must have been alive for well over four centuries; but if rambaldi had some special medication/potion/formula/whatever that allowed allison to heal so quickly, then it may have also helped the clockmaker survive for so long.

and maybe this is what the water is. i don't know.

ya know that kabbalah water they always show madonna drinking because of its pure and mind clearing properties....

i bet sloane drinks rambaldi water :D

I've asked this same question for over a year thinking I was the only one who noticed his water habits. He started in season one (Page 47 is one I recall but even before that) and I'm sure that there is some meaning to it but I haven't figured it out yet. The weird thing is the way he always pours it from a pitcher and then drinks it and always wipes his mouth with his hand. Am I obsessed with this? Maybe, but mark my words...there is something to it.

The other thing Sloane continually does it use the phrase pertaining to Sydney "as if she were my own daughter" and it always seems to anger the one he is saying it to. What's up with that????

I know! He's always wiping his mouth on his hand and refering to Sydney as his daughter. Hmm, somethings going on here.

I'm going with he's just a thirsty man. LOL jk I don't know maybe it's like the whole Will and food thing. Bradley Cooper wanted "WIll" to always be eating because when he shadowed a reporter for the show the reporter was always eating. He figured the food fueled the writing process. But then he got bored with it and so he didn't eat everytime you see him. Anyway maybe Ron Rifkin thinks the water fuels his evilness. LOL

The show wouldn't really do something with living forever would they? Because it just seems so impractical. And I don't know about this but isn't there a drug that you can take to make it seem like there is no pulse but there really is? I saw it on La Femme Nikita once-maybe it isn't real?

Jen

naww but seriously..i htink the writers came up with that so he doesnt look boring....if hes juss standing there its juss like eh? whats he doin there?....and they probably make him do that to make him look older....:confused:

Back