Season 5 Sloane Double, green injection

jme

Cadet
Forgive me if this has already been suggested...

Maybe the Sloane we've been seeing is a double.

And his green injection in the last episode is some kind of anti-rejection drug to keep him the double.

Came to me last night as I was drifting off, so take it for what it is...

It is an interesting theory. Unless there was another "machine" created to double an individual, Sydney destroyed the only one in season 2. And that one was supposedly used only twice, to double Francie and Jim Lennox. But with the writers on Alias, you never know what could happen.

It is easy to think to use the "Project Helix" theory everytime we we are confused about a character's actions. I have read theories on everyone from Sloane to Vaughn to Dixon being a double. The fact is that there were only two doubles and we already know who they were; I would be surprised if the writers resurrected this theory and overlooked this fact. I think there is another explanation to the green injection that Sloane gave himself...probably something having to do with Rimbaldi (this is his motivation for everything else).

wow, that could actually be right. I was wondering what that green stuff was. But I didn't think of anything. It kinda makes sence and if there is a second machine, then who knows how many people has been doubled. :blink:

:confused: I thought during the reaction thread someone said it was supposed to make people hallucinate???????

Maybe he doesn't want some part of reality to be true. But what reality?

Remember in the telling how Jack was hooked up to a machiene and drip.? Maybe sloane extracted his DNA and thegreen injection was Jacks DNA. His always saying he loves syd as a daughter well maybe he thinks that syd is the daughter he was always supposed to have.

Back