Season 4 Sloane goes postal!

Okay that last scene totally weirded me out. I know most of us assumed Sloane was still evil and had an endgame. But always he has been evil under control...completely self-contained. I mean this was just weird...he has never lost it like that or seemed so out of control of his actions. Anyone have any ideas what set him off in that particular way???????? :confused:

I think all his Rambaldi lust has just been building up and now he finally got a chance to channel all that obsession.

And Carter got in the way.

I also think that in a way Sloane was beating himself when he was beating Carter. It's significant that he slashed Carter with a model of the Circumferance. He was using Rambaldi to kill and cause pain, which is what he's done for most of his life.

freelancer7 said:
Okay that last scene totally weirded me out.  I know most of us assumed Sloane was still evil and had an endgame.  But always he has been evil under control...completely self-contained.  I mean this was just weird...he has never lost it like that or seemed so out of control of his actions.  Anyone have any ideas what set him off in that particular way???????? :confused:
[post="1309508"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Like I keep saying, it's all leading up to Nadia getting super pissed off at him and going gun-wielding-maniac-crazy on his ass. ;)

Seriously though, I can't think of a valid explanation for why Sloane would lash out now.

Ya, he looked almost happy after he did that. "It's over Nadia, it's all over"..."Come to daddy...nevermind the faceful of gore from beating someone to a pulp." Clearly, he still has Rambaldi issues. :lol:

the way it sounded was he was just finally gettin the whole rambaldi thing out of his system i guess well just have to wait untill next week to find out what happens to him

I was really shocked at the whole thing, but then I kind of liked it! Afterwards when he was all bloody and smiling ... I was kind of like... Ohhhhh Alias off the deep end... It was very remniscent of other seasons (1 or 2) when things just completely blew me away. Suddenly I was wondering where they are going with this and also I was thinking that now we are really getting into something big. Anyway, (y) (y) Awesome. Can't wait to see what happens next. All I can say is there are going to be some Grand Canyon size rifts happening between characters. Everyone is going to be so frothed up by the finale that it is going to be like a triple foam latte. :woot:

ms.katejones said:
I think all his Rambaldi lust has just been building up and now he finally got a chance to channel all that obsession.

Definitely. The mention of Rambaldi made Sloane a bit nervous in the beginning, but there was the increasing anticipation of returning to Rambaldi for him.

I also think that in a way Sloane was beating himself when he was beating Carter.
[post="1309529"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely. There's also some serious psychological problems that Sloane has with Rambaldi. He realized what happened with the obsession and he wanted to hurt himself so much for it, but he couldn't, for Nadia.

freelancer7 said:
Okay that last scene totally weirded me out.  I know most of us assumed Sloane was still evil and had an endgame.  But always he has been evil under control...completely self-contained.  I mean this was just weird...he has never lost it like that or seemed so out of control of his actions.  Anyone have any ideas what set him off in that particular way???????? :confused:
[post="1309508"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh my God you to.He gave me the willies.He looked like he was another person,I mean whooo!!!

Sloane just got all creepy and like beat that man to death for like no reason! Nadia walks in and he's all like, "Hey, honey!", and I was like, "Ewww....he's gone mad!"......

Sloane is one creepy man....

dude it was sooooooooooo messed up but i was laughin cuz he went flippin NUTS
and i loved how when nadia came in he was COVERED in blood
hahahahah he's like a freakin psycho path
and nadia was all "holy s*** daddy!!!" :thud:

i hope she finally comes to her sense and realizes that sloane is one bad dude

After viewing that scene, it made me think that made Sloane genuinely tried to change for the sake of Nadia. I know the popular theory is that he's evil and he's using Nadia and that he has some endgame, but in that last scene, he didn't seem to be someone with an endgame. I think he realized that his obsession with Rambaldi was being rekindled and he couldn't stop it. I think, at that point, he knew that he was going to slip back into it and the thought made him crazy. He knew that he was going to let his daughter down. I think that's part of the reason that he beat Carter to death. I think he also did so because he knew that Carter wasn't a true believer and Sloane couldn't handle the thought of someone viewing Rambaldi in a superficial way. When he looked at Nadia with all that blood on his face, it was seriously distrubing. He looked positively crazed. Kudos to RR for some of the best acting I've ever seen him do on the show.

I think someone's purposefully trying to make Sloane slip back into his Rambaldi obsession. I don't think he's working with the Cloane. Someone who knows Sloane very well is trying to send him off the deep end. And I think it's working.

MissingSark said:
I think someone's purposefully trying to make Sloane slip back into his Rambaldi obsession.  I don't think he's working with the Cloane.  Someone who knows Sloane very well is trying to send him off the deep end.  And I think it's working.
[post="1310009"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ummmm Who is Jack Bristow and Irina Derevko? No seriously I don't know. It has to be a Derevko involved, though, right?

^^I really like your theory Banana. It makes a lot of sense...especially the someone trying to get him to go off the deep end. And it worked...really worked! And that was superb acting on his part!

^^I think it's Elena Derevko. I think she's totally evil. I don't think it's Jack because I think Sloane's obsession with Rambaldi could pose a threat to Syd.

Thanks freelancer7. I would go into more detail, but I won't because of spoilers.

^^Yah... I am wondering if both Elena and Katya are working behind the scenes with the evil Arvin Cloane. And will any of this tie into Lauren's mysterious comment at the end of season 3..."at least I know who is pulling my strings..." or something like that. I just feel like some extraordinarily intricate plot is going to be revealed, or started to be revealed...leaving us hanging until season 5. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure about Katya - whether she's good or bad or who's side she's on. I think Elena is totally evil. I have so many theories and I'm so interested to see if they turn out to be true.

After last night's episode, I kinda felt bad for Sloane. Man, that guy is going to get seriously screwed up.

Honestly, I think Sloane is evil and he has duped not only Jack but everyone else in the APO including Syd. I might be wrong but I think this is Sloane way of having a valid reason to get close to the Rambaldi artifacts and Rambaldi again. Just my thoughts. Like I said, I could be wrong. Let's hope for both Syd and Nadia's sake that I am.

Alright, Sloane is totally crazy(Sloane -> :woot: ), if not crazier than he was before. He is definatly back to Rambaldi after this episode. I did you hear the stuff that he was saying to the guy as he beat him into a pulp? He was so freaky!

Back