Season 4 Sloane goes postal!

I was thinking that he was just so sick of Rambaldi when he made the comment on immortality, but once he went super crazy on Carter and said that Carter was unworthy, then I changed my mind right away.

They advanced the Sloane-Rambaldi storyline here and I hope they continue to advance it.

It's been 4 years now. We wanna know what the hell Rambaldi had in mind. And Sloane.

Let's go writers! Let's move this story forward, don't pause, keep going with this. I hope they do! ;)

this was one weird ass piece of Alias writing / acting. I don't think I have EVER seen anything like it on Alias before - ok we saw dixon loose the plot after his wife was killed and wack a guy a few times - but this was, erm crazy! Sloane or rather Ron Rifkin was just so convincing as a totaly maniac........seeing him hit that guy over and over again with the corcumference part was just so scary. And then his its over line............. :confused:

The thing is the symbolism of him using the rambaldi object to kill someone was just too strong for me to believe that he plans to use whatever it is rambaldi designed for good - they mentioned immortality but that is surely a good thing?! But Sloane has always used Rambaldi for bad and that' a worry. I guess him hitting the guy could have been the theory several people have said that he was putting an end to his rambaldi obsessions for nadia but i am still not convinced by that at all ............

one thing though - best acting i have ever seen on Alias (y) i was terrifed. :hide:

jems said:
The thing is the symbolism of him using the rambaldi object to kill someone was just too strong for me to believe that he plans to use whatever it is rambaldi designed for good - they mentioned immortality but that is surely a good thing?! 
[post="1311478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Remember what he told Carter, that he missed the point? ;)

jems said:
this was one weird ass piece of Alias writing / acting. 
[post="1311478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
SO WELL PUT!!!!!!

but yeah... gotta love how he beat the guy to death with the rambaldi thingie....
LOVED the blood spattered all over his face - that was a nice touch

I hope that the writers have actually figured out what "the point" of Rambaldi is because I really want to find out! Maybe not this season, but eventually. They can't just have Sloane freak out like that and then not explain what he meant, right?

^^That would be just evil to do to the viewers. I'd like to know why Sloane's so fascinated with Rambaldi. It must be something great.

I think someone's purposefully trying to make Sloane slip back into his Rambaldi obsession. I don't think he's working with the Cloane. Someone who knows Sloane very well is trying to send him off the deep end. And I think it's working.

Good Point.. And Jack or the Sisters are the obvious answer. But what about this? Dixon. We know he hates Sloane. And a couple times he's come close to going off the deep end over it. I've noticed a few times this year when they just focus in on his eyes.. As though he's watching and waiting instead of actively participating.

Just another crazy thought. (Of course most of our theories aren't as far fetched as some of the eppies <grin> )

^^My money's on the sisters (one sister specifically). I don't think it's Jack. Hmmm. I don't know if Dixon's hatred of Sloane is that powerful to drive him to manipulate Vaughn and set up Irina to be killed by Jack. He's always been the loyal guy who doesn't break the rules (except in a few cases). Of course, those are the ones to watch. :ninja:

Someone clearly wants Sloane back in the Rambaldi game or the clone wouldnt have referred to himself as Arvin Sloane otherwise doing so it would just draw unwanted attention.

My theory is that jack is the one doing it, I also think that jack will end up to be the big villain in the series, hes been there throughout it all pulling the strings and he seems the smartest out of all of the characters we have seen at manipulating events to his liking.

Irena would be too obvious and wouldnt surprise anyone, which is too obvious for a show like Alias which is great at plot twists, it could be Sloane but I think the latest ep showed that he isnt..his actions were just a little too crazy even for him to be considered as cover.

^^No way is Jack going to be the big villain! That's like blasphemy or something! I can't even entertain that possibility!

I do agree with you, though, that I don't think Sloane's behind it all. His actions were too crazy for a cover.

My money's still on Elena.

the fact that you and probably a lot of others cant even entertain the possibility is the reason it would make such a good end. :P

the big question regarding irena in my eyes is whether or not she is willing to kill sydney in order to achieve her goals there seems to be little doubt that she is trying to get her hands on rambaldi stuff and is evil

I don't think that Irina's willing to kill Syd or Nadia for Rambaldi. I think she's realized a love for her daughter(s) that she didn't know she had. While her ways may be mysterious and puzzling, I think she'll not forfeit the lives of her daughters for Rambaldi. I'm not sure the same can be said for the other Derevko sisters.

Is it common knowledge on these boards who Elena is? wouldnt want to spoil it for people if not.

imo the Derevko sisters are all working together so I cant see how if Irena wouldnt kill Sydney how she could work with her sisters if she loved her.

In my theory, Irina isn't working with her sisters - at least not with Elena. And no, I would assume that it's not common knowledge who Elena is.

Kenshin said:
Is it common knowledge on these boards who Elena is? wouldnt want to spoil it for people if not.
[post="1316631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The short answer: yes. If something has not been revealed in the series yet, assume that it is a spoiler and if you want to discuss it outside of the spoiler forum, put it in spoiler tags, like this:

Code:
[spoiler]Here's a spoiler that I want to discuss[/spoiler]

It looks like this:

Here's a spoiler that I want to discuss

Even if a spoiler is "well-known" a lot of us avidly attempt to avoid them--even those that are widely advertised (thanks a lot ABC! <_<).

Lena Olin's upcoming appearance
, the news item for which I had to place entirely within spoiler tags, falls into this category. (So, if you want to discuss this, I hope you will discuss it within spoiler tags. I stay out of future episode forums precisely to avoid spoilers, so I hope that spoiler-free people will not be tripping over them accidentally.)

Just a tip. We who prefer to remain unspoiled appreciate your thinking of us. Thanks! ;)
✌️

verdantheart said:
Just a tip. We who prefer to remain unspoiled appreciate your thinking of us. Thanks!  ;)
✌️
[post="1316702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

and how have we been spoiled in here ... :thud:

I can't begin to comprehend the notion of getting in the episode threads and getting spoiled ... :thud:

why oh why oh why ... :blowup:

now I am not spoiler free anymore ... :thud:

^^^Oh Gogo....if you need commisteration head over to the spoiler forum! How we have all lamented about being spoiled there! :( Misery loves company you know! ;)

I cannot wait to find the mastermind or minds behind sending Sloane over the edge...I definitely do not think it is Jack....I wonder if Sark is involved at all? Doubtful, but you never know.

freelancer7 said:
^^^Oh Gogo....if you need commisteration head over to the spoiler forum!  How we have all lamented about being spoiled there!  :(  Misery loves company you know! ;)
[post="1316999"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sorry about the off-topic, but what is this, "regret at leisure"? :lol: You poor people--perhaps you've spent too much time in the spoiler forum . . . :thinking:

Back