Sloane is a CHEATER!

So listen to this and see if you think I'm right. In Episode 18 "Truth Takes Time" Jack injected Irina with a passive tracker once he takes the one out of her shoulder. Now I was thinking that he did that while they were having sex (cuz Marshall asked how he had injected without her knowing and thats the only conclusion i came to). Now once Irina had been tracked, she calls Sloane and tells him that until they know otherwise, they should believe he had been exposed as well.

SOOOO, I was thinking that the only way that would be possibly would be if they had sex as well.

What do y'all think about that. I would love to hear some feedback.

ok, first off, that is a horribly BAD, mental image...*shudders*

ok, now....
i dont think so...i think what irina means is that she thinks cia has been tracking her, and since she was in contact with sloane, that they may know where he is as well...

Oy...

i dont think so...i think what irina means is that she thinks cia has been tracking her, and since she was in contact with sloane, that they may know where he is as well...
Exactly! (y)

Manu said:
Oy...

Exactly! (y)
I agree with this too.
The transmitter can't be passed from Irina to Sloane... no matter what their 'activities' are

AliasALIAS said:
Manu said:
Oy...

Exactly! (y)
I agree with this too.
The transmitter can't be passed from Irina to Sloane... no matter what their 'activities' are
I agree.

BTW, VERY bad mental image! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! I think I'm gonna be sick.

AliasALIAS said:
Manu said:
Oy...

Exactly! (y)
I agree with this too.
Me too. What was suggested makes no sense. However, Irina couldn't know exactly when the tracker was activated or what its properties include.

VaughnFan13 said:
ok, first off, that is a horribly BAD, mental image...*shudders*

ok, now....
Ditto that. I think Sloane has too much love for Emily, I mean, the dude gave going after Rambaldi's stuff for her, and he was OBSESSED... :smiley:

AliasALIAS said:
Manu said:
Oy...

Exactly! (y)
I agree with this too.
ditto and thats a major oy...nasty!!ewwww ok now i have that pic in my haead....thanks alot

Back