Season 3 sloane is apart of rambaldi's prophecy

cyntrap

Cadet
Ok people, go back and watch it, cause most people missed this... I know I did the first time. Irina ACTUALLY said before she jumped " sloane belives he has been chosen. but you TOO sydney have been chosen...." i missed that the first time i watched it too. Sloane IS apart of rambaldi's prophecy. Go back and check killas.

They could have been chosen for different things though. Irina said that Sloane believes he's been chosen, but not that he was the one in the Prophecy. That's Sydney. ;)

ur rite.. irina did say that he had been the chosen one or somethgn... but i dun get wat sloane wat do if he was.. wat happens if u r the chosen one??? lol do u get magic powers or somethign??

hmmm...yeah, i think slone's just a self-entitled type guy-he doesn't have much to do with it except he was kinda "chosen" by the monk guy wasn't he?

~Princess :king:

LOL...sorry, freelancer used the phrase "PROPHECY GIRL" -that's the title of a Buffy episode -off topic, sorry

Grr....... I've only seen the finale when it was orginally on, and I didnt tape it! I really need to watch it again!! AGH!!!! I'm dieing here!! lol Poop on me for not recording it! :(

:D remember when sloan was traveling in the mountains and he went that buda temple thing. The dude said he was part of the prophesy, he had all that Rambaldi stuff and proved to sloan that he will play a part in the events that are to come censored :surf:

Sydney is the chosen one, she must be the one to bring down the evil powers. Sloane is the evil power. HOw do you make those cool effects?

Back