Sloane: Leader of the Covenant?

I really do believe that Sloane is the leader of the Covenant. Reasons Why:

1. The Covenant is suddenly so obsessed with getting the Rambaldi devices. Sloane has been looking for thirty years...

2. We never heard of the Covenant before the third season when Sydney came back from her two year absence. I think after the fight with Allison Doren that left Sydney badly hurt, Sloane finally saw it as his chance to get her DNA and fufill the prophecy... and he made an organization to do so...

3. When Sloane gives Sydney the letter he found in her apartment, it lead her to another series of clues linked to the Covenant and the all the following events. Sydney seems to believe he is being honest when he said he just came across it, but I believe it was a plant...

4. In a deleted scene from Season Two, Sloane comes back from the mountains where he has just seen a part of the future with the Rambaldi Device and confronts Irina. He says: "I learned about you. You betray me." When Irina tells Sydney that it was her in the prophecy, I think she was trying to protect Sydney from Sloane tricking her into having the Symbaldi baby.That is why Sloane got pissed with Irina, he didn't want her getting in the way of his prophecy.

5. I think that Jack was in solitary at the beginning of season 3 because of Sloane. Jack was allegedly making contacts with Irina. Sloane realized the two were trying to team up against him to protect Sydney. Sloane leaked the information to the CIA that Jack was making contact with his spy wife. That got Jack out of the picture, at least temporarily.

6. This isn't solid proof, but someone said that in Full Disclosure they saw the back of Sloane's head when McKennas Cole was saying "Kill this unimportant man."
If that is true, than it is proof.

Anyone Agree? :Ph34r:

OMG!!! :eek: .... :eek: .... :woot: !!!

Those speculations are really interesting! If they were true, I have only one word...WOW!

I dont know how you could recognize the back of his head when it was really dark in that room. I know Sloane is still evil, but maybe he really does care for Syd? I mean there has to be something to him, he took a bullet for her. Or he needs Syd alive still for more rambaldi stuff.

This is nothing new. I've been saying all along that Sloane is the leader of the covenent, or at least had a hand in setting it up.

freelancer88 said:
then why did that covenant guy that got out of jail & sark kidnap sloane???
If Sloane really is the head of the covenant, I dont think Sark knows about it. It would make sense that he'd make sure that no one knew about his involvement with the covenant to keep his cover with the cia.

Sarkney_fan020 said:
4. In a deleted scene from Season Two, Sloane comes back from the mountains where he has just seen a part of the future with the Rambaldi Device and confronts Irina. He says: "I learned about you. You betray me." When Irina tells Sydney that it was her in the prophecy, I think she was trying to protect Sydney from Sloane tricking her into having the Symbaldi baby.That is why Sloane got pissed with Irina, he didn't want her getting in the way of his prophecy.
those are all really good points. and to add to the 4th one, remember when katya told sloane "back off irina" maybe it has to do with that deleted scene?

yah it would make sense...i watched the episode wihth mckenas cole and it was REALLY hard to tell if it was actually sloane.

that is one of the best theories i have read that all made complete sense..

i mention in the full discloser part that i think the back of the head was sloane cause it looks like sloanes hair/head... ( the reason i said that is cause i trust my instincts)

Telk about detail, someone has really thought about what is going on, and all i can say u've done well!!!

what ever sloane is up to all i can say is that he is BAD, Rambaldi is his life, and nothing will ever change, what ever he does, u know it all to do with rambaldi. whether he is the head of the covanent or not is left to be determined, but all signs seem to point in that direction!!

interesting theory. definitely could be possible. can't wait to see how it develops. i mean it's obvious sloane is still even... we'll just have to see to what extent...

It doesn't add up. If Sloane wanted to make a baby using Syd's DNA he would have had plenty of chances when she was Julia Thorne, if he was head of the covenant.

I'm with you on Sloane being the head of the Covenant or at least connected to it. Why else would bad Lauren not have balked or tipped off the Covenant when Sloane started being a double agent. Also this would be a great reason for Lauren being Sloane's handler for the NSC. Even if she did tell the Covenant we can suspect that they didn't act because Sloane is connected with them. I hate Sloane. What info is he trying to get from Barnett? He simply can't be in love with her. She knows way too much about Jack and Sydney for Sloane to have no ulterior motive. We have Lindsey handing Slone the letter regarding his "end game" (remember the "letter" from Sark to Sloane last year which got tied in at the end of the season??? ). Sloane is way too nice to Sydney. Thanks for your ideas. I think they make good sense.

I do not doubt that Sloanes intention are sinister.. I just think that the evidence given above doesn't really implicate Sloane being in the covenant.. But I'm not saying that he isnt' involved either.

I don't think Sloane is the head of the Covenant. I don't doubt that he is up to no good. I'm sure he has some super scary Rambaldi plans in the works. However, I do believe that he cares enough about Syd that he wouldn't have put her through the torture she experienced at the hands of the Covenant. I think he could have come up with a better plan to recruit Syd if he really needed to.

I think there's more than one head of the covenant, kind of like the Alliance of 12, and I think Sloane is one of them

sloane is obviously involved in something evil. lindey obviously knew something, and then the thing with katya telling him to back of irina...i agree that hes part of the covanent, because it would be SO confusing if there was another grouo involved, unless hes working for himself...AHHH IM CONFUSING MYSELF!!!

Yeah, I have a feeling Sloane is the head of the Covenant, too. It's either Sloane or Irina. Anytime you have Rambaldi in the picture, can those two really be far behind? I don't think so. I'm saying it could also be Irina because of the involvement of McKenas Cole and Sark who both used to work for her. Also, back in season 1, we never really heard what the name of Irina's organization is. Whenever Sark or McKenas Cole would talk about it, they would just say that they're working for "The Man". Maybe it was The Covenant all along. Or maybe Sloane and Irina still have their partnership going. I guess we'll just have to wait and see... ;)

Back