Sloane: Leader of the Covenant?

I don't think that Sloane is head of the covenant. McKenas Cole works for the Covenant, and I highly doubt he would ever work for Sloane again. I think that one of the Derevkos may have be the head of the covenant. Even tho they seem to have vanished from the world of the CIA. Which is prolly for the best, seeing as how S3 sucked.

I do not think Sloane is as questionable in Season 4 as he was in Season 3. Even though I dont trust him completely, as Sydney and Jack dont, I believe he may actually be trying to turn around and "save" himself. Just what I see for now. I am sure Sloane could change very fast.

I think that Sloane has changed because Rambaldi is gone. I think that if JJ kept the Rambaldi story line around Arvin Sloane would still be up to his old tricks. I dunno if I like the new Sloane though, I mean he's a good guy, but that's not where he belongs. He should still be a baddie.

Arvin Sloane isn't running the Covenant. I think we all suspected he was when S3 began, but I don't think it fits with his character. He wants Rambaldi for himself. If he didn't, he'd have stayed with the Alliance & wiped out all of his competition & shared it with them.

If anything, the reason Sloane has shacked up with the CIA again is to get rid of the Covenant, so he's clear to fulfill the endgame.

And, just for the record, I think the head of the Covenant is Bill Vaughn. Watch this space!... :cool:

Now that we've seen up to episode 4.19, it seems like people who thought that it was Sloane was wrong.

It must be a Derevko sister. My vote is for Yelena.

Anyone still think that it is Sloane?

I suppose that technically, the head of the Covenant could have been Cloane. Arvin may have been the one to convince McCullough to help him create a Cloane that could do his dirty work for him while he was running Omnifam.

But the most logical choice seems to be Elena. It would seem to risky for Sloane to create the Cloane because there was never any guarantee he could control him. Also, it seems Elena has been able to avoid Irina, the CIA and the KGB for like 30 years now, so it is very conceivable that she has been planning and plotting this whole time and creating an organization that would help her reach her goals.

See, I think Katya was the head of the Covenant. She was definitely working with them (b/c she saved Lauren and tried to kill Syd) and I don't think she's on Elena's side. I could be wrong about that though.

Back