Season 3 Sloane Syd's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
antomar said:
i can't belive a this thing...Spydaddy is the best father for everybody...and if this is the truth...wow i'm a very very shipper S/V but this notice is more bad than the Vaughn's wedding.
I hope everybody undestand my english...lol i'm italian
Your message came in very clearly, and I have to say that I'm in full agreement. However, right now I have high hopes that even if things start looking worse in the short run, they will sort out in our favor (and hopefully without the long, frustrating struggle with unbelievable characters like Lauren, this time--so more entertainingly!).
^_^

What if Sloane is using Barnett to get this to Syd and Jack somehow? What if he's testing Barnett to see if she can be trusted?
What if Irina lied to Sloane to keep him in line?

It doesn't make sense at all.... It can't be true... Jack loves Syd so much, if she's not his daughter, why would he do so much for Syd??????
It is just felgercarb

queenz said:
It doesn't make sense at all.... It can't be true... Jack loves Syd so much, if she's not his daughter, why would he do so much for Syd??????
It is just felgercarb
Jack doesn't know that Sloane might be Syd's father! He thinks that he is the Father!!!! And he did so much for Syd because he loved her!

Sloane's playing Barnett, you can't trust a single thing he says.

:starts rocking and muttering to herself:
Jack's the daddy, Jack's the daddy, Jack's the daddy, Jack's the daddy...

verdantheart said:
Your message came in very clearly, and I have to say that I'm in full agreement.
Thanks for your words..
However, right now I have high hopes that even if things start looking worse in the short run, they will sort out in our favor (and hopefully without the long, frustrating struggle with unbelievable characters like Lauren, this time--so more entertainingly!).
^_^
I hope that you say can be the truth... :D :D

Frogboy_Lives said:
Sloane's playing Barnett, you can't trust a single thing he says.

:starts rocking and muttering to herself:
Jack's the daddy, Jack's the daddy, Jack's the daddy, Jack's the daddy...
I hope you have right! Can't understand that Sloane is her father!
No, he can't be..
anna

And for her being his daughter.... I did start this post and said that he couldn't be her father but you do have to remember this is ALIAS!
But I hope it isn't true!!!!!!!!!!

i dont believe sloane is syd's father

MAYBE irina and sloane had an affair or w/e
but sloane is not sy'd father..mayb sloane was like high and thought he had a child with irina which led him to believe he is the father of syd :rolleyes:

I hope Sloane is not the real father of Sydney and that Jack Bristow is. In the first season and second, when Sloane had Sydney arrested because they suspected her of being a double agent, if he is her real father, don't you think he would try something to free her ina way that no one at SD-6 would reliaze that he free her.

I've always had this suspicion that Sloane was Syd's dad, he's creepy and was always really 'nice' to her if you can call it that!! I've said it somewhere else but I reckon both irina and Sloane know that Syd is their kid and not Jack's but S/I had this affair and then boom Syd was born but made Jack believe it was his......thats my theory although I pray to GOD it is not true because Jack is the best and the best dad for Syd!!

I JJ's smart he will not go there. I know some people would be OK with it, but far too many of us would be very offended. Ugh. :leprachaun:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Well now we know that Sloane is not Syd's father and is Syd's half sister Nadia!!!!<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

Thank God!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back