Sloane, the head of the Covenant?

I've been so distracted by Lauren-Vaughn-Syd and Lauren-Sark issues that I nearly forgot. When Kendall asked Syd why she went right for the cube even after she had erased her own memories to forget where it was, we found out that Sloane manipulated Syd. We saw an episode where Linsey is killed that Sloane could have swapped the Rambaldi artifacts. That's when Syd threatens him about knowing his involvement. Then there is Sloane's involvment with Dr. Barnette. The one person who knows intimate details about Jack and Syd's inner workings. Even though Taken made it look like Lauren and Sark working for the Covenant were independent of Sloane because of the framing, he could still be head of the Covenant. The person that Mckenas reports to. Or does he still report to Irina? Did Irina have her own henchmen apprehend her own daughter well-knowing about project christmas and her daughter's survial instincts? *throws arms up* I sometimes hate my curiosity. :cat:

youngwayne said:
Even though Taken made it look like Lauren and Sark working for the Covenant were independent of Sloane because of the framing, he could still be head of the Covenant. The person that Mckenas reports to. Or does he still report to Irina? Did Irina have her own henchmen apprehend her own daughter well-knowing about project christmas and her daughter's survial instincts? *throws arms up*
I would think that Mckenas reports to Irina, rather than Sloane. Remembering the absolute hatred he had for Sloane in The Box parts 1 and 2, I can't see anything, even greed or ambition, convincing him to take orders from him again.

And you bring up a good point - I wouldn't put it past Irina to have her goons pick up Syd knowing her Project Christmas training. I think she brought her in (but why?) and then brought her back out again for a reason. There is so much more explanation for the missing two years than what Kendall said!

I am gong to say that I think Irina is the head. Sloane, ech, maybe, but I personaly don't even belive that he is part of it. I mean common, where is Irina? Probualy running the Covenant. Slaone, was threatened by Irina's sis, so im guessing a no for Sloane=Covenant. But he deffinetly has a few secrets, no doubt.

Back