Season 3 ::: Sloane turn out to be Rambaldi? :::

My theory is Sloane is actually Rambaldi in himself. My guess came after I saw Sloane injecting something in his veins and would make much more sense now that Sydney is his daughter, so that would be a reason for Sydney's liasion with Rambaldi. They have the same blood so the name of this episode "blood ties".

oh my lord if he is rambaldi i will freak out --- and that would be messed up because like hes having a baby with syd his "daugher" EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (n)

yah i hate your theory!! HAHAHa :D
i just dont think it would be AT ALL plausible...and as crazy alias gets, id hope that they would at least keep some aspect of realism in the story!!
i def think there is something important about sloane injecting him with that stuff...i just dont know what!

if anything, i'm leaning more toward the fact that sloane will think that he is rimbaldi. maybe since he has been absolutely fascinated with his work for a very long time, he has convinced himself that everything he has been looking for is in himself.

If Sloane is Rambaldi, why did he do so many evil things? I thought Rambaldi was a good guy? Also, if he were Rambaldi, he wouldn't have let Emily die. It would be too weird for me!!!!

maybe Sloane doesn't know he is Rambaldi but thinks that there may be some connection and that is why he was searching for Rambaldi's artifacts, trying to find out everything he could about him. Because Sloane thinks that if he finds out the truth about Rambaldi he will find out whether or not he is connected to Rambaldi or not. BTW...quick question. I'm only on episode two of season three and I just read something about Syd having a baby? This isn't true is it? Weird!!
Also the title of the ep could mean Syd and Sloane and Rambaldi all tied together because they are descendants or something. I think your theory kind of makes sense!! lol

TheOnlyMemory said:
no slone cant be ramdboldie becuase in the next episode it turns out that sidney is not slones daughter but the other chick is.
FYI.... this is a spoiler in a spoiler free zone..... next time use spoiler tags. ;)

all in all i think its a really ridiculous theory. yah, like someone said, why would rambaldi have to search for his own pages to find out what he himslef discovered?

aliasdisciple said:
yes but then why would the sperm be in a bottle and why did syd cut her stomach open to get all the eggs out :thinking:
what?? what does that have to do with sloane being rambaldi? it wasnt his sperm...it was like his genes or something, i forget and then they used it to fertilize syds eggs...

Hey... well i do hate that theory, but i think it could be possible. For one, I think it's possible that Rambaldi himself is still alive. I think it was made quite possible when Sydney went on that mission to get that clock fixed, and the guy that told her how to use the clock was talking about Rambaldi as if he knew him. But then again... he could just be a crazy old man, but where is the relevance in that? And i do think that Sloane could be Rambaldi, i dont know if i would like that very much, but it just depends on how it is played out in the show.

And about the whole gene thing in the bottle that was used to fertilize Syd's eggs... maybe Sloane can't get it up no more... or maybe its no good now. ;) haha jk...

OasisSparrow said:
if anything, sloane may be a direct decendant to rambaldi.
I agree. (y) Remember in "A Dark Turn" (I'm pretty sure that was the ep) Jack was talking to Irina about Sloane and his obsession over Rambaldi and he said that Sloane had a "personal connection" to him but he never found out what it was.

um well rambaldi was executed... and there's probably more proof that sloane isn't rambaldi. i dunno. i just don't think that would make much sense. why would he ruin his own life just to find out something he himself made up?? wait. that doesn't make sense. but remember, sloane used to be really good, but rambaldi ruined his life. i don't think he would ruin his own life.

Sloane aint Rambaldi. Remember the Telling Irina told Sydney Sloane had been chosen by Rambaldi and they showed Rambaldi in season 1

ok...what if his connection to rambaldi had to do with the passnger and the green stuff he was injecting into himself?? i dont know what the connection is...but i cant think of anything else right now!

Back