Season 3 ~Sloane~

I think it's funny, yeah, but i think it's also gonna drive lauren to hate Syd more.....that's not good. or as lauren would say Goood pronounced like food.

LoL i really don't understand her accent...i mean she comes from a southern family but yet has an english/australian accent...LoL I see your point though

After his first meeting with Lauren and his comment on Syd and Vaughn's "special bond", I remember saying out loud to myself, "he's so evil!"
Then I laughed because I was enjoying myself. :devil:

As much as I dislike Sloane, I must say, he's a real pistol these days. And I think he knows why and how Lauren got the job, and it probably ain't about her daddy. I think she is Irina to Michaels Jack. You catch my drift? I think we will like her before long, but by end of season, BAM we'll find out she's a baddie with her own motives.

SHE HAD A HAND IN SLOANES FREEDOM, why would Sloane then bite the hand that fed him???????

Sloane definatly has something up his sleave. But a side note. I dont think Sloane ever really wanted to be Bad But the rambaldi chase led him to that path. But nevertheless Sloane is still very manipulative

Marshall47 said:
Sloane definatly has something up his sleave.  But a side note.  I dont think Sloane ever really wanted to be Bad  But the rambaldi chase led him to that path.  But nevertheless Sloane is still very manipulative
We had A Dark Turn here in Australia on Monday, and Irina was talking about when Jack and Sloane were both working for the CIA. I had forgotten about that. So yeah, while Sloane has done a lot of really bad things, it's more about Rambaldi than about just being a bad person.

Hmmm... well to me it's apparent to me why he's biting off the hand that fed him (as someone mentioned earlier)... he's probably just a bad dude... plus no matter what Lauren does for him he's still gonna like Syd better... i mean Syd's like I'm gonna kill you!! and Sloane's all I love you too dear!.... lol if you catch my drift... anyways he knows Syd still loves Vaughn so he's trying to push Lauren out of the picture to make Syd happy, so in his own twisted little way he's trying to get Syd to accept him.

^Did that make any sense at all?

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
...it's apparent to me why he's biting off the hand that fed him (as someone mentioned earlier)... he's probably just a bad dude...
That was supposed to be a rhetorical question, my point being, he IS a bad dude and he has something over on her. He knows and she knows that she weilds no power over him, that's what is so great about watching him, because we all share this sort of loathing of Lauren!!!!

WillWriteForFood said:
As much as I dislike Sloane, I must say, he's a real pistol these days. And I think he knows why and how Lauren got the job, and it probably ain't about her daddy. I think she is Irina to Michaels Jack. You catch my drift? I think we will like her before long, but by end of season, BAM we'll find out she's a baddie with her own motives.

SHE HAD A HAND IN SLOANES FREEDOM, why would Sloane then bite the hand that fed him???????
totally agree. i said at the end of season two that his new wife would probably turn out to be a bad guy.

and as for sloane - my thread in "REunion" was about exactly this - his digs at Lauren are ace.

i dont, i hate him!!!

i think what he's doin to the three of them is mean! i mean i love to see a wedge put in the V/L marriage, but it's still mean!

ems

I'm loving Sloane's remarks towards Lauren this season too...I love that little twisted smile he does~
Ron is such an awesome actor no matter how evil his character is...Alias just wouldnt be the same without him!!..sorry if that got a little off topic :blush:

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
Hmmm... well to me it's apparent to me why he's biting off the hand that fed him (as someone mentioned earlier)... he's probably just a bad dude... plus no matter what Lauren does for him he's still gonna like Syd better... i mean Syd's like I'm gonna kill you!! and Sloane's all I love you too dear!.... lol if you catch my drift... anyways he knows Syd still loves Vaughn so he's trying to push Lauren out of the picture to make Syd happy, so in his own twisted little way he's trying to get Syd to accept him.

^Did that make any sense at all?
Haha...maybe....but he's creepy when he says how much he loves her and how she was like his daughter...

but i enjoy seeing Lauren getting all upset at Sloane and trying to control herself

Back