Season 5 Sloane

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
So, Nadia is Sloane's daughter, right? Do you think his behavior will change, now that he has a daughter? Do you think he'll change his ways?

Because remember what Jack said in response to Sloane and Irina's obsession with Rambaldi... he said he had Sydney. So maybe if Sloane had a daughter, he wouldn't be the man he is today. No?

What do you think?

I say i have to agree with regina... because i think Kristin from E! Online said that Sloane knows the location of where Nadia is. And that could be a reason why Sloane is so crazy about Rambaldi, or maybe its why he even had children in the first place, i mean ive heard some people say they think Sloane could even be Rambaldi, which i dunno if i'd like. See, thats why i like this show so much, you can just keep on guessing away at what will happen next, and when the time comes to show you whats gonna occur, you're way off, and its a big shocker. Like at the beggining of Season 1, my mom guessed that Sloane would end up being Syd's biological father, and shes not even that huge of an Alias fan. But to the point, you can keep on guessing, and you might get remotely close to what will happen, but its not it.

regina_alias said:
i have a feeling that he's known about her and she might be the reason WHY he's been so crazy about rimbaldi.
yah, sloane is the only one who knows where she is. when syd and jack try to find her, they go to sloane because he knows where she is.

ok, a little confused at how this is possible, unless he finds out where she is in the next few eps. Sloane thought syd was his daughter, how could he know about Nadia?

alias1164 said:
ok, a little confused at how this is possible, unless he finds out where she is in the next few eps. Sloane thought syd was his daughter, how could he know about Nadia?
oh im pretty sure that sloane was just manipulating barnett...its something he would do!

I don't think Sloane ever thought Syd was his daughter. It's all part of his endgame. I remember reading somewhere recently that he needs Syd to locate Nadia for him.
Also, I don't think his wanting to find Nadia has anything to do with paternal love. It's all about Rambaldi. I'm guessing that even when spysis enters the scene, Sloane will still love Syd and Jack the way he does now. I think his feelings for the Bristows are genuine.
There's some sort of interview with RR on zapit, (too lazy to link ;) ) and it's actually pretty telling. He talks about how Sloane is actually a decent man who truly believes that Rambaldi's works will make the world a better place...so he's not just your regular sociopath. He also says that his character truly does care for Syd and Jack. So either he's messing with everyone, the writers are keeping him in the dark on purpose, or it's true and we're going to feel bad for hating Sloane so much.

I actually like Sloane... like not love to hate... but like like. He's the coolest bad ass. :D But anyways, I agree with file that his feelings for the Bristows are genuine. Jack is his only friend.... isn't he? And they've known each other for soooo long. And being in Sydney's life for so long, of course he's gotta have some love for her!

But umm, yeah. :D

with sloane its a love/hate relationship...yah i agree joyie, i dont love to hate him...but i dont really like him either. hes a great character...u just never know what going on with him!

Back