Sloane's Cover

Woo my first post here! Ok, I've tried doing a search but the engine is down so I'll just hope this hasn't been done before.

Okay, I was watching the Season 4 epsiode "In Dreams..." and wondered a couple of things about Sloane(Beware of Spoilers):

1-When Jack said to Arvin Cloane "The world knows this man as Avrin Sloane" it got me wondering about when he created Omnifam. He'd been a terrorist for over a decade through SD-6 and then on his own, so naturally in the press they couldn't put this. What do you think they decided as his cover story? I personally went for Credit Dauphine, he made his money there and then wanted to help people with it. Does anyone else agree with this or if not, what's your theory on his cover story.

2-This is a lot harder to explain I think and was really bugging me when watching Season 4 recently. But Arvin Cloane is an exact mental copy of Sloane, and therefore has access to all of Sloane's bank accounts. Now, why didn't Sloane notice the money going out of his accounts because Cloane would have known all of the procedures to do this...Or if the US Government froze Sloane's accounts, what did Cloane think of this? Did he make his own accounts or what?

1. Maybe they didn't need a cover story. It mite jus have been that Arvin Sloane appeared out of the blue and formed a charity. They definetly didn't know about his past thou because everyone praised him for being such a humanitarian. If he did use a cover it is probably likely that it would have been Credit Dauphine.

2. maybe sloane had so much money he just didn't notice bits going. It really depends on how much the clone withdrew, lol

Back