sloane's daughters

does anyone think sloans first daughter Jacqueline is still alive? you never saw the baby in the flashback, and knowing sloane or just alias that could be a possibility. someone could have switched his baby out or something. :confused: :jawdrop: :magician:

I hope that she is not alive for the following reasons:

1. There would be no reason for Sloane to conceal it--why in God's name would he destroy Emily in that way?

2. This was before Sloane was obsessed with Rambaldi--and J's death was the motivating factor for his interest in that her death left him at loose ends, looking for something to fill up the emptiness--and with Emily leaving him alone to boot because of her insistance on facing her grief alone.

3. Because Rambaldi was not involved, the odds that a third party would be interested in pulling a fast one is greatly diminished. There is little chance of a Rambaldi connection with this baby unless there is something special about Sloane as "the man who is to recognize Rambaldi's works," blah blah blah, and that would begin to stretch credulity. It's more than enough to stretch the Bristow/Derevko family this-a way, let alone to bring the Sloanes into the party! :lol: [Of course, they could make it so her death was designed to create the whole Rambaldi obsession, but I can't tell you how much I dislike that sort of paranoid conspiracy story idea. :hmm:]

4. Please, haven't we had enough of this back-from-the-dead sort of thing? [If Lauren comes back, I may not.]

Of course, we still have that "Who's the baby in the photo?" question hanging in the air, but why would that be Jaquelyn? Her death is so important, it would be kind of sad to pull her out of thin air dead, make a big deal out of it, and then say, "But no! Here she is! Isn't it great?" I hope they don't do that. That's so blatantly manipulative. :blink:

i really dont think jaquelyn would be in the show other than dreams. b/c remember that she was never actually born. emily lost the baby. Sloane just imagined that she was when he was being hypnotized. so its pretty much impossible that she can appear as a live character.

4. Please, haven't we had enough of this back-from-the-dead sort of thing? [If Lauren comes back, I may not.]

^^^^ my thoughts exactly. i'm sick of the dead not being dead

way overyplayed

- RR

Back