Season 3 Sloane's Endgame

Does anyone have any idea what Lindsey gave to Sloane? What is his endgame and how does Lindsey know? Was Sloane part of Sydney's abduction? Does it have to do with Rambaldi?
What are your thoughts?

I think it has something to do with Rambaldi, though I have no idea what Lindey could possibly have on Sloane, or where he would have gotten it from for that matter....

i have no idea... i wonder if he's found anything at all :confused: maybe sloane will let him believe he has... but somehow i doubt it

i dont know, but it could be further proof that although he can have his good moments - sloane is pure evil

I think it's a ploy to get us to stop thinking Lindsay is the bumbling-idiot he has been up to this point. I also think that Sloane will allow him to think Lindsay has him until it no longer serves his purpose and then Sloane will prove to Lindsay that he NEVER had him OR Sloane will take steps to counteract the "evidence."

It probably does have something to do with Rambaldi...and if so then Sloane will never allow Sydney to die because we are still supposed to be thinking that she is part of the whole Rambaldi plan (her operation...a heart transplant?).

Guess we will see...will be interesting!

B

I have no idea but I wanted to know so badly I wonder when will find out. did anybody else realize that after this weeks episode there will be reruns till like Jan 11. I cant wait that long nooooo :woot:

One question-
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
WHAT WAS IN THE ENVELOPE?????</span>

The note to Sloane has to have Rambaldi in it somewhere, that was Sloane's whole motivation for the last two seasons. It seems pretty clear that Lindsey is working against the Bristows because of something Sydney knows from her last two years. Whether he's really for the covenant or did something for them in the past sounds reasonable.

At least this scene shows that Sloane is still a bad guy. Many of us didn't buy the B.S. he's been shoveling for the last 8 eppys. Jack may be though, that's what i'm worried about.

You want to know what i think? Come on you know you do. :D
Okay, so first, i think that Lauren is Slaones daughter and he sent her to get close to Vaughn so he could keep in contact with Sydney without making it obvious. Sloane totally knew she was alive and well and i just think that this would be a perfect plot. Plus how does Lindsey know about his endgame? maybe he knows Laurens real last name. Dum Duh Dum Dum. HEHE :lol: Okay bad theroy. Anyway, i still think Lauren is a little evil devil woman :angry: :angry: . Okay, i have to stop! :D :lol:

so everyone here thinks sloane is evil?
i think the thing that lindsay gave him was something to do with sydney...IM DYING TO FIND OUT!! :angry: :lol:

allie said:
im trying 2 resist going off to look @ spoilers about the letter :lol:
It's so much more fun to speculate and find out if you were right by watching then to go look!

There is no WAY Sloane will have Syd killed...not only would that ruin the series (duh) but along the storyline Syd is key to the Rambaldi stuff IIRC.

It could be that Lindsay was involved with something Syd did over the last two years that he doesn't want to come out and that is why he wants Syd dead. I had never thought of that before.

As far as the letter...by the time Lindsay gets around to wanting to use that info the info will not matter...Sloane is WAY too smart for that...he is way old-skool intelligence and Linday is wet behind the ears. Sloane will OWN Lindsay.

See? Isn't that more fun? :smiley:

B

beanlover said:
allie said:
im trying 2 resist going off to look @ spoilers about the letter  :lol:
me too - in fact :eek:fftopic: i'm avoiding the spoiler forum all together at the moment cos although ilove reading them at the time they ruin the episodes!!! and after the big script pages spoiler for this episode i've decided to give the season a chance to supruse me now - particularly coming up to the mid season big thing JG talked about on Jay Leno - i ant it to shockthe hell out of me!!!!

back on topic again all i wanna know is

WHAT WAS IN THE ENVELOPE?

What was in the envelope? A letter. :smiley:
It wasn't something trivial to describe, either. The letter had many lines, since some of them are visible in the middle third of the paper when Sloane unfolds it.

I don't know!!!! I want to know!!! I suspect it has something to do with rambaldi, but it looks as if it is bad enough (for sloane) that he is going to kill sydney (or try) to keep it secret. and vaughn is going to protect syd's life "if you hurt her, i'll kill you" OH YEAH!!!!! go vaughn!

Back