Season 3 Sloane's off water

A while back people were making a big deal about Sloane drinking a lot of water. I think it did symbolize his 'goodness', since in tonight's ep, when it was supposed to look like he was helping organize a hit on Sydney, he was drinking wine again. :blush:

I think that Slaone was never truely evil, but I don't think that Lindsey gave the true rambaldi device. He was sure syd was going to die and didn't see the risk

I didn't notice this, but great observation! I thought the water/wine was symbolism all along too.

LOL that is a good observation....

hehe... maybe he couldnt drink the water since he organized the hit on lindsey...

Well Sloane himself told the hit man not to have been so naive in believing that he had become a great humanitarian. While this was of course part of his coverone would have to think that it is true considering he had killed the only person who had evidence he had as it was put "extra curriclar" actvities going on.

Well Sloane himself told the hit man not to have been so naive in believing that he had become a great humanitarian.
I noticed that too! I thought it was kind of weird... It would make sense, though, that he's not all we thought he was this season. I mean, almost everyone had their doubts that Sloane had actually changed from his SD-6 days. I'm curious though, is this just the writers and J.J. spinning us for a loop, or is Sloane finally putting his plan into play?

P.S.
I didn't even notice the water/wine fact! Good observation!

:cool:

this is hilarious :D - but maybe it really has been put in on purpose - good observation!

I think this proves the whole water/wine thing is definitely on purpose. Just like all the 47s. I doubt either will be explained on the show.

Back