Sloane's Spies

Hey females are welcome here too.

My fave Jack/Sloane moment:

Sloane: It's good to see you, Jack.
Jack: I assume that since you're sitting across from me with so little regard for your life, I'm in the cross hairs of a sniper rifle.
Sloane: Two of them.

Classical cover my own ass, play by Sloane.

LIz, we don't have a problem with you being either. I mean two of us here are part of IRF(mostly female) Anyway welcome all. IF you would please all select Jobs and weapons of choice we will get started.

Go ahead and put this in ya siggy if ya want (w/ ya # of course)
Sloane's Spy #

1. Kody
2. Miroslav_Kozlova
3. DarthSloane
4. Freaky
5. StAgEpRiNcEsS

Okay guys, sloane's spies sounds great, but what's the deal-never been in this sort of thing before? :confused:

What do you do as part of it?

also kinda worried because I live in Europe-we don't get season 4 till april (n) -is the club gonna be a spoiler zone and give lots away-I already know way too much?? :thinking:

KK DarthSloane, This is kinda an RPG like IRF or No Mangement, or Sark's Assasins. So we will go on missions and stuff, only imaginarily (not a reallly word)

No worries it won't be a spoiler zone, we'll keep the goings on under wraps as best we can.

hey for spoilers - damn me for living in australia - i havent seen s4 yet. Please please please can we keep it based on the first 3 seasons only

Back