Small Blurb on Jen

hotpot

The Bubbly
I got this at imdb ^_^

Garner: Work Destroyed My Marriage

Actress Jennifer Garner cites her heavy workload for breaking up her marriage to Scott Foley. The Alias actress - whose fame rose dramatically after the release of blockbusters Pearl Harbor and Daredevil - regrets her acting ambitions and her commitment to the hit TV series wrecked her union with Foley. Garner explains, "Every break-up is inexplicable, nothing but heartache. The first couple of years on the show required so much attention, so much focus. I worked every day. It's almost impossible to balance things in your life when you're starting a new series."

Wasn't there some speculation that Scott Foley had a hard time dealing with the fact Jen's star rose a lot faster than his did?

if she work so hard and have no time for love then y she jumped to another love story with Michael Vartan and only a few month after her split from Scott foly????
I think she made a mistake, i think she had to wait untill her divorce and give a little time for hersulf alone.

Her good relationship with Michael and thair chemistry r very importent to the show.

BIG MISTAKE!!!
:madfire:

Kiper, she understands what work does, hence why work isn't controlling her anymore. The thing is Jen is doing the right thing by taking it slow with Vartan, she didn't jump into the relationship. Jen is also nice to say it was work and not something like Scott's jealousy towards her career, which other articles have brought up.

rjalias said:
Kiper, she understands what work does, hence why work isn't controlling her anymore. The thing is Jen is doing the right thing by taking it slow with Vartan, she didn't jump into the relationship. Jen is also nice to say it was work and not something like Scott's jealousy towards her career, which other articles have brought up.
Still, i think its to soon.
I think that she still in love with scott and didnt get over him yet.
i knew from the start that the relationship with mv wont be long.
I they are still friends.

They are still together, there are too many things that prove they are still together. Its not too soon for Jen to move on with Michael Vartan. They are best friends who care about one another, they didn't plan the relationship, it just happened.
She will always have a love for Scott because she married him, she at one time wanted to spend her life with him, but she understands that to be happy he was not the right person for her.

Its not about how long MV and JG are together, that doesn't matter because its between them, but there relationship is based on friendship and that's what is most important.

Kiper, they are still together. I know this.

kiper said:
rjalias said:
Still, i think its to soon.
I think that she still in love with scott and didnt get over him yet.
i knew from the start that the relationship with mv wont be long.
I they are still friends.
I tought you wouldn´t post anymore! :angry:

I ment that i will not post on the garten thread!!!!!!!!
you sad that you dont want negative posts on your thread so i respect that.

Back