Season 2 Small spoiler for Sydney and Michael in finale

ISpy10 said:
E! Online was talking about many show's season finale and Alias was one of them. They said that there is supposed to be a heated love scene between the two; and its the last time to see Michael with no shirt on. :P
:rolleyes:

So many things, so little time ... :blink:

:eek:fftopic: sorry ...

They should have on one show, all three men shirtless ...

Will, Vaughn and Sark ... :woot:

I don't think I want to see Sark shirtless though....

Maybe it'll happen in the season finale. You never know

Yay, Vaughn with no shirt! Now that's how I like my alias!! hehe :D
I want to see the interview to, I missed it darn! Don't worry, I have faith they will show Vaughn shirtless in the furture! They better.....or <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ELSE!</span>

Lauren :angelic:

Hey! I just watched all the clips for tonight's eps. In the hockey scene with Syd and Vaughn, listen for a really great old song. It's called Bleed to Love Her, by Fleetwood Mac. It's one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs. I love it.

I saw the clip of the final scene. OMFG! :::hyperventilating::: :blink: :jawdrop: It totally pulled at my heartstrings. This summer is going to drive me insane. And it makes me wonder exactly how long we'll have to wait after season 3 starts before we see a shirtless Vaughn again. So enjoy tonight's ep, and if you can, tape it! LoL

where did u find those two clips? i have looked at differnt sites and couldn't get them. please let me know if ya would. thanx! :D

Well, at Alias Media or Jen-Garner.net, you can find the second part of the hockey scene. But the first part of the hockey scene and the final scene of the Telling clips are only available to those who donated money to Alias Media.

Back