Superheroes Smallville

Which Smallville season do u like the most of Smallville??

• Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2

• Season 3

• Total voters
Title: Smallville

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2001-10-16

Creator: Miles Millar, Alfred Gough

Cast: Tom Welling, Cassidy Freeman, Erica Durance, Justin Hartley

Overview: The origins of the world’s greatest hero–from Krypton refugee Kal-el’s arrival on Earth through his tumultuous teen years to Clark Kent’s final steps toward embracing his destiny as the Man of Steel.
Smallville

I want Lana and Clark to hook up so bad already!!!and it's ssoo sad to see how Lex is slowly turning evil! No!!I like him too much.

It's sad 'cause we already know what happens with Clark and Lana, kind of. I mean, she isn't in the movies. So that could mean a number of things. Maybe she dies, or maybe they just never get together (which would be sad!).
As for Lex, it is sad to see him turning evil... and we know what the eventual outcome of his character will be.

Oh yes, I do watch Smallville. :lol: But mostly only because it's on after Gilmore Girls.

I love smallville! Tom welling is a babe and I want Chloe and Clark to get 2gether!
And who's ready for 2marrows NEW EP!!!!!

sorry to say but these people do not know how to act...the only thing they do is stand around trying to look pretty, and sorry to say, tom welling is not cute...ALIAS IS SUPERIOR...smallville? well they just suk

haha sorry about being so straightfoward..but the thing is that they don't really have a plot besides I AM SUPERMAN Clark Kent, and MY POWERS HELP ME TO DEFEAT ALL EVIL plot

Yeah. Ive seen the first season of Smallville but haven't seen any of the second season yet.
Defiantly agree that Clark and Lana should be together, they are meant for each other. :smiley:

Smallville is a good show and it is good to see the friendship between Clark and Lex(he is the best):sly:. To bad that we know the outcome of their friendship! Maybe the last episode will not have them as foes but with them just deciding not to be friends any more.(Wishful thinking)!! :lol:

i missed last weeks ep! it shuld have bin so good! i really want lana and clarck 2 get 2gether. also i think the guy who plays lx is excellent an is he really bald?
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

I love Smallville. It's one of my favorite shows (besides Alias of course). Lex is my favorite character. I love Michael Rosenbaum who plays Lex. He does such an amazing job. He's a wonderful actor.

Vicky :smiley:

vics2881 said:
I love Smallville. It's one of my favorite shows (besides Alias of course). Lex is my favorite character. I love Michael Rosenbaum who plays Lex. He does such an amazing job. He's a wonderful actor.

Vicky :smiley:
YES!!! He so rocks...and he has something going on :drools: mmmm...sexy lexy...pity about his taste in women though...but he can have me anythime...his dad is a bit of a crumby father...and the evil just makes lex totally irresistable (sp?)

TV show information provided by The Movie Database