Smile

That was an awesome story.....I couldn't help but cry on a few of those parts.....wow wow wow wow...that's all I can say about it!!! I hope that you have some other great stories stored in there somewhere.... ^_^

:dogrun:

That was such a sweet ending! I wish al alias fics were this happy. Sooo, when's the next happy story coming!!! j/k, although I must admit, I would be extrmemely excited if you were to write a new fic like this one.

Awww :blush: thanks everyone!!!! You made my week!!!

I'm sorry if I confused some, but it wasn't all a dream. Everything was real.
The epilogue just starts out with Syd waking up and remembering what happened two years ago. Sorry if it was confusing.... :thinking: You must know that by now, I love telling stories in flashback. :P

Thanks for all your encouragement.... If you want to take a look at my other stories....(some of you already have and I thank you greatly :D) Here are some...

The Hardest Thing - S/V Angst, song fic, SD-6 is taken down and Sydney is free to have an open relationship with Vaughn, but maybe he doesn't want the same thing.

You Still Have Me - one parter. Sydney is sad on valentine's day, someone helps her through her sadness.

Partners - Work in progress, Alternate Universe. Parallels first season, but Sydney is not the double agent. She never told Danny about SD-6 and he never died. Vaughn is the double agent.

I would say these stories are a little different from this story, so I dunno if they wil be your cup of tea, but you can see for yourself if you wish :D

Thanks a bunch just for reading this story though. It was my first fanfic and everyone was so nice. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Back