Feedback Smilies

Xyphien

Scout
I think you should have zombie smilies instead of regular smilies. There are tons out there you'd have to look them up :smiley: *Note, the ones in my signature are custom made and are not for copying XD*

I am a stickler for images. If they all don't "match", they won't be added. They have to be the same size as the rest here. I have actually looked for some, and have yet to come across any I would be willing to add. I don't mind to even pay for them, it's just that the ones I have ran across, I am not interested in.

Zombie smilies are on my todo list to design as well as zombie Sign smilies (which I've already started on and applied here, more to be added). I've just finished up designing 3 zombie sign smilies which have now been added so once we have a more matured batch of zombie smilies they will most certainly be added as standalone images to compliment the already vast variety of smilies here. :smiley:

Just take a little bit of time to design, more so thinking how the design should be for the zombie smilies is the time consuming part.

I think you should have zombie smilies instead of regular smilies. There are tons out there you'd have to look them up :smiley: *Note, the ones in my signature are custom made and are not for copying XD*

Here's a quick preview of the "zombie" smilies though this is still an early W.I.P and I'l stilling tinkering with them while their under going constant design changes and tweaking. Hopefully, I'm looking for around 25-30 smilies to design before I apply them (or rather stew applies them) and then shortly afterwards I'll post them here in the resource area. It's going slowly so unsure when I will reach the 25 or so but once done they'll be applied here if stew wishes to use them. (Screenshot Below)

Attachments

• Zombie_Smiley_Preview.png
    Zombie_Smiley_Preview.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 176
Here's a quick preview of the "zombie" smilies though this is still an early W.I.P and I'l stilling tinkering with them while their under going constant design changes and tweaking. Hopefully, I'm looking for around 25-30 smilies to design before I apply them (or rather stew applies them) and then shortly afterwards I'll post them here in the resource area. It's going slowly so unsure when I will reach the 25 or so but once done they'll be applied here if stew wishes to use them. (Screenshot Below)

Those look brilliant!! Very nice - -

How many are you making Shelley? And are they going to be exclusive for this web site?

I'm aiming for around 25-30 but since this project is going terribly slow I might get them on awalkerbit.me when I reach 20 (haven't decided) might just stick with my original target of 25-30. Im sure I'll design some zombie smilies within the pack (not yet previewed) that will be exclusive here (so i may matte those exclusive ones) but the majority will be up for release I expect. :smiley:

Latest Preview of them but as stated above this project is going terribly slow.

View attachment 706

Attachments

• Zombie_Smiley_Preview_latest.png
    Zombie_Smiley_Preview_latest.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 203
Making progress and getting there a little faster. For those interested here's the latest update on the zombie (infected) smilies I'm working on. :smiley: *kicks photoshop up the backside*

Attachments

• Zombie_Smiley_Preview_last.png
    Zombie_Smiley_Preview_last.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 172

Marked the suggestion as approved since the zombie smilies are now applied to the site. :smiley:

Back