Smoking

Martin

Cadet
Considering I am once again, for now anyway, back to smoking on a regular basis I figured it would be interesting to see where people stand on the topic.

So obviously I'm not oppose smoking, since I smoke myself... However I hate it when kids (under-age/minors) are smoking. Your body is your own but until you're of legal age you don't have a say in the topic. I just realized I'm the biggest hypocrite ever, considering I tried my first cigarette when I was like 13 years old but whateeeevaaaahhhhh *diva*.

So do you smoke? If not, are you oppose? Do you find people that smoke "repulsive" ?
What brands do you smoke? How long have you been smoking? Are you like me a person who is more of a period smoker? Etc...

^ Those are not meant to be taken as questions and just having people give the straight up answer... It's just a few ideas on topics.

Ps. Very few things can compete with a cigarette and a cup of coffee in the morning.

I don't smoke myself, but it doesn't bother me if other people do. I prefer people not to smoke around me if I'm eating and I really hate the smell of stale smoke on clothes. Two of my stepsons smoke and the youngest of the three absolutely stinks (as does his bedroom). I don't like the smell of smoke in the house, so it pisses me off a lot when we find him smoking indoors.

With that said, I love the smell of Marlboro Reds :D

I vape... (electronic cigarettes) and have been for 3 years now. My lungs have completely cleared up and I pay $12USD every 3 months to smoke, that is about the price of two packs of analog cigs here in the states. I have been smoking since age 10.

I thought you smoked because people kept setting you on fire to get to that pot of gold :D
I think we can both agree that it's a cauldron, not a pot. And no, you can't have a point for the same punchline! I'm still ahead :D

Also, I'm the one setting them on fire with my leprechaun magic! They make good cigarette lighters when they're running around with their hair on fire..