SMS Spam Manager

Do you keep receiving unwanted messages you never subscribed for: ads, games, all sorts of marketing spam? Do you wish you didn’t have to deal with them one by one, throughout the whole day? Would you prefer not to see some messages in your inbox but rather in a personal folder?

SSM_S60-1.jpg

SMS Spam Manager can help you sort out your text-message communication in three simple steps:

Active mode. Choose between three blocking modes:
  • I want to block all incoming messages -> select Block all.
  • I want to receive only messages from my phonebook contacts -> select Accept phonebook.
  • I want to set specific blocking rules -> select Block black list rules.

Rules. Add your own blocking rules:
  • Block a specific telephone number. You know who.
  • Block all phones starting with a specific prefix, for example, a country code.
  • Block all messages containing a specific word or phrase. Not interested in lotteries? Just rule them out!

Log. Keep an eye on all blocked messages:
    • With the log you can make sure you will never miss out on an important message. Easy to check, easy to restore to inbox.
    • Use the log for private communication. Messages you filter into the log do not enter your phone’s inbox and you do not receive any notification they have arrived, yet their entire content is available to you from the Log screen.

Other convenient features which you can enable or disable depending on your needs:
    • Auto-run on startup
    • Display indicator
    • Option to make SSM a system app to protect it from third-party software

Tip: If the person you are communicating with also has an installation of SSM and blocks your number, you could enjoy completely private and silent communication that can remain unnoticed even in a room full of people.

Whether you would like to stop spam or you would like no one to be able to see your business or private communication, you will find SMS Spam Manager extremely useful. Take a look at all the spam in your phone’s Inbox. Tomorrow, it could all be gone because with SSM, spam doesn’t stand a chance!

[size=large]Download From Here[/size]

Back