C & C Smudged Link Signature

Da Big E

Cadet
I made this mostly to try and learn some new smudge techniques. I decided I may as swell finish it then post it though xD

CnC?

memose

Cadet
Da Big E said:
I made this mostly to try and learn some new smudge techniques. I decided I may as swell finish it then post it though xD

CnC?
Hey mate, if you HAVE the PSD of it,
i would go back in PS, and then go, New Layer > image > apply image, then go Image > Adjustments > and then gradient map, then choose the Purple and orangy one.
Then set the layer to Overlay, see if you get any better Depth, then set it to a nice opacity.

Just try it, your out come might be better :)

Cause i really like the sig, but some more depth in it would be nice.

Da Big E

Cadet
memose said:
Hey mate, if you HAVE the PSD of it,
i would go back in PS, and then go, New Layer > image > apply image, then go Image > Adjustments > and then gradient map, then choose the Purple and orangy one.
Then set the layer to Overlay, see if you get any better Depth, then set it to a nice opacity.

Just try it, your out come might be better :)

Cause i really like the sig, but some more depth in it would be nice.
Yeah, I still have the xcf. I'll see what I can do ;)

Insane

Cadet
make the render more visible dont put to much lighting directly on his body and add some other effects to it so that it wont look so plain

Da Big E

Cadet
Insane said:
make the render more visible dont put to much lighting directly on his body and add some other effects to it so that it wont look so plain
Ok, thanks Insane :D

Top Bottom