Drama Snakes on a Plane!

HAHA yessss. My roomie and I have a running joke going about this one. Last night we tried to think of possible "sequels." We got to "Hippos on hot-air balloon," and "Angler fish on a subway," and it was time to call it a night. ;)

I'm waiting eagerly for this movie :D Only Samuel Jackson would sign up to do something like this and I love him for that!

That would have been a really stupid decision :rolleyes: No one would have thought twice about the film if it had that name.

The trailer (teaser) came out and then got taken off the internet. :/ I have no idea when it's gonna be rereleased.

Omg, when I saw this advertised during another movie I saw with my friends we laughed sooo hard. We were dying. I'll probably rent it just because it looks that funny!

~Andea :angelic:

Eww. I don't like to bash movies but I can't believe anyone would want to see this. Sorry, I hate it when people bash movies but this movie just looks stupid. My friend wants to see it because she like sam jackson but she's afraid of snakes so... she's a little crazy I guess. lol

Can anyone give any feedback and let me know if its worth seeing this film, to me it doesn't appeal that much, but i'm willing to listen to anyone who wants to prove me wrong (y)

Back