Season 2 Snipers

Three things -
a) Why didn't Dixon shoot again and hit Sloane?
b) Why weren't there any other snipers around to shoot Sloane?
c) Why weren't there any federal helecoptors around, considering that these are the top three terrorists in the WORLD.. Jack, who has always thought of these back-up types of things, didn't even plan for an ariel escape?

Well, I think for the first question, he didn't shoot again because initially he probably thought he had hit Sloane, because remember, they both went down. And then he probably didn't shoot again because he was too in shock that he had killed Emily.

For the second question, I don't think they would've needed anymore than one sniper to get Sloane. However, Dixon may have been the only one in sight, remember some of the team was still in the house, we didn't see anyone leave, and the others may just not have seen him.

Did Dixon really shoot Emily? As he was getting ready to shoot a helicopter flew over him and he closed his eyes. I couldn't tell if he pulled the trigger....

a) I think he was in too much shock after killing Emily

b) I agree with jo:
I don't think they would've needed anymore than one sniper to get Sloane. However, Dixon may have been the only one in sight, remember some of the team was still in the house, we didn't see anyone leave, and the others may just not have seen him.

c) Probably since it was a surprise attack, they couldn't have a helicopter, cuz you knmow, that would kind of kill the surprise :P

Did Dixon really shoot Emily? As he was getting ready to shoot a helicopter flew over him and he closed his eyes. I couldn't tell if he pulled the trigger....
He did pull the trigger, and I think he was the one to shoot Emily because of the expression on his face.

:smiley:

YAY! Someone has finally called me Jo without them telling me to! LOL! Yeah, but he had a perfectly clear shot at Sloane, how could he have missed? And plus, didn't it look like she was shot from the front? Dixon was behind them.

Back