SNL Repeat

yah! i love this episode!I Know!(i will never be able to say that without a southern accent to it from now on!lol and extremely loud as well!)

I taped the episode when it first came on. It was really funny and Jennifer Garner did an excellent job acting in it.

I missed that episode the first time it came around, too! I fell asleep, of course, at 23:15, and at about 0:15, I woke up to find that my dad had turned the TV off. Well, of course, I turned it on again with hopes of seeing SOMETHING, but he made me turn it off again! So, anyway, I'll stay up this time!!!

Saturday Night Stake out! Hehe. I can't wait, I unfortunately didn't get to watch it the first time.

Victoria King said:
yah! i love this episode!I Know!(i will never be able to say that without a southern accent to it from now on!lol and extremely loud as well!)
i totally agree! my friends and i joke about "i know!" all the time! that skit was hysterical. i was disappointed bc there was no alias skits, but it was still funny! :D

Victoria King said:
me2 haha . . .this was my favorite episode not only b/c JG was in it but also b/c it was freakin funny i taped it and watched over n over so i like know every line hehe . . my favorite skits were the Wal-Mart one and the school dance one

"I KNOW!" lol...I really agree with you Victoria. I'll be doing that in school tomorrow. And people think I have a slight hint of a southern accent already, people questioning my New Yorkerness. :(

SydB_JenG said:
Gosh dangit! i missed it again! i was gone for 5 days and i miss the update?...will they air it again do you think?
ditto. i feel so stupid, cauz i am like the only person who didnt see it before. the same thing happend to me when mv was on jummy kimmel live, but that aired again so it was all good. do you know when snl will show a repeat of that ep?

Back