SNOW IN APRIL!

In Utah we frequently get snow in April. I don't mind; the longer we can postpone 100-degree temps, the better, as far as I'm concerned!
;)

LMAO I GOT OUT EARLY!!!!! YAY!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! AND MY FRIEND IS LIKE HOLY SH*T IT'S SNOWING IN APRIL AND I'M LIKE LMAO. OMG I had so much fun. I got out of an english test that I didnt study for, and a science homework that I didnt do.

New York sucks! As far as I'm concerned I'm moving to California 4 collage. Far far away from cruddy New York. It's been a rather cold winetr in the city and now we get snow in APRIL! No suppose to happen!

Snow is fun... for awhile... but when winter lasts from September or October until the middle of June... we need summer!! Right now, I'm wondering why I didn't look at colleges in Hawaii instead of Pennsylvania... :P

Oh gosh I'm jealous!! It won't be above 50 or so until, oh... maybe the end of May or June. Blech!! However, I'm grateful for the "warmer" weather here. Today it's... 37 degrees, I think. That's about... 80 degrees warmer than it was a month ago or so!! It was -50 for about a week (with the wind chill)!! That's cold!! :frozen:

Yuck!! It's so funny because my uncle or aunt will call from CA and say, "It's a little chilly here... it dropped to 70 degrees." Eeks!! I would LOVE if it was 70 in the middle of the winter!! Once I got a letter from a cousin in Australia, and she said that the temp. had dropped at X-mas and gotten a little chilly... instead of 115, it was only 100!!! A little chilly??!!??? It's kind of funny, actually........... :D

Well, I would think 100 is chilly from 115 if i lived i the desert. I have a friend who used to live there. At a place where i ski, all the worers are imported from Australia for their "summer vacation".

Actually, when I was in Australia, I went at one point from Darwin, where it had been 105 degrees, to Cairns, where it was 80. I was actually a little chilly!! You can get climatized so fast!!

This morning in my spanish class it was umm...well...about 30 degrees or so. the heat was not working in half the school. And i didn't have my coat cause it was in my locker. My hands were so cold i could not even write.

Back