SNOW IN APRIL!

same here. I had no heat in all but one of my rooms. I was trying 2 get the heat to work, when I finally did in my english room cold air came out! Nice n warm math room!

Oh no!! :eek: I remember when I was in 7th grade, there was a math room where in the winter it was freezing beyond freezing, but when it was even a little warm outside, it was soooo incredibly hot!!

This time last week, I was cruising to class with my sunroof open! This morning, I had to brush snow off my car! We only got like an inch and a half here, but that's an inch and a half too many! I wish the weather would stop teasing us like this! Grrr. At least it's melting already.

Yeah... the weather is weird though, isn't it!?!? I mean whether it's 50, 60, 70, or 80 degrees out one week and suddenly there's a foot of snow out the next, it's odd...... :blink:

My science teacher thinks itsw because of global warming. But hes just a bush and republican hater and is trying to brainwash the youth of America. But thats a whole nother subject. Its just weird weather i guess.

Victoria King said:
sunfire, on the news the weatherman said nebraska is having snow right now and i thought of you!!LOL, but he said that your snow is coming my way!yikes i dont want snow!LOL!!
You did! Ahhh How sweet. hehehe yea it snowed alot, but they only held school back 2 hours :angry: SO AHHHHHHHHHH! ^_^

Back