Snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i live in PA and we rite now are having our first snowstorm of the year! It is great snow!!! Anyone experiencing this snow and any snow for the rest of the season post here what you think of it, what you are doing with it and other stuff!!

P.S. WE GOT OUT OF SCHOOL EARLY TODAY!!! :D

i live in nebraska, and we got a little bit of snow last night! not enough for schools to close though, it was like less than an inch!

KateJones47 said:
i live in nebraska, and we got a little bit of snow last night! not enough for schools to close though, it was like less than an inch!
that sux we should have a foot here by tomorrow!

MVISAHOTTIE said:
Hey i live in PA and we rite now are having our first snowstorm of the year! It is great snow!!! Anyone experiencing this snow and any snow for the rest of the season post here what you think of it, what you are doing with it and other stuff!!

P.S. WE GOT OUT OF SCHOOL EARLY TODAY!!! :D
what part of PA? i have family in there
i live in Virginia and we got a dusting of snow yesturday i was so happy but we wont get good snow till Jan.

We do have snow in NZ (lots and lots of it especially in the south island)
In fact there is a mountain where I live, it just doesnt snow cos I live by the sea

Archangel said:
We do have snow in NZ (lots and lots of it especially in the south island)
In fact there is a mountain where I live, it just doesnt snow cos I live by the sea
WOW!!!!!!! That's so awesome!!!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back