SNOWDAY

im very jealous of you right now!!LOL, we were supposed to get alot of snow so i was hoping for one today, but we didnt get any snow!!LOL
but i love snow days they are amazing, simply amazing! im glad you were lucky enough to get one, cherish it!LOL

Just less then a week ago we got snow down here, well ok, it was really just ice. I had SOO much fun and the hole day was just inceditbly funny. :smiley: One of the thngs I did was, I was sliding down a hill, (Standing up) I made it safely down the hill the three times. Well my little brother came out and wanted to play in the ice too, so I decied to showed him my cool move... Not a good idea :rolleyes: ... Half way down thw hill I sliped and feel really hard on my backside, I even made an imprint in the ice of my bottom :blush: (Later we even talked about puting my name in gold letters on the imprint!) My brother and I were laughing so hard I was'nt thinking were I was going when I got up and I sliped again! :lol: But this time I had my hands in my pockets so I fell head first into the ice!!! I scraped up the intire life side of my face! :Ph34r: LOL! Of coruse about a hour latter my mom takes pictures :blink: AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! lol!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooooooooo funny! We are having a snow day right now! Its snowing outside and I love them! I was going to get the mail today and tripped and landed in a big pile. MY mouth was full of snow! And Ouch!!!!!! Wouldn't that hurt! head first!!!!!

One time it was soooooo icy that I slid all the way down this hill on my street. I didn't even have to lift my legs up to walk. I just gave my self a light push and TADA I was slid walking down the street! Then when I got to where I was going I fell over and kept doing it because it was so icy! But it was fun. :smiley: And YOU got picturest!!!!!!!! :smiley: My sister took pictures of me going into the wrong restroom once! Soooooooo embarrising! :smiley:

I LOVE SNOWDAYS!! I love getting to miss school, and I have Karate at 9 in the morning on saturday and its a half an hour away so I only get to sleep late on sundays UNLESS THERE'S A SNOWDAY!!! Some of my crazy friends WANTED to go to school. I think it's because we graduate this year and we're like this gigantic family so they wanted us to spend as much time together as possible. PS for any of my friends who are reading this (MVISAHOTTIE and ALIASISDABOMB) I LOVE YOU AND I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!

AHH!! YOU'RE HAVING A SNOW DAY!??!!!! I MISS SNOW DAYS!! I used to live in PA, but now I'm out here in Arizona, where it never rains or snows, only shines....wahh!!! I'm a true blue Pennsylvanian, and I MISS SNOW!!! Some of my friends have never even SEEN snow, I'm like, dude, you're a freak!! Others hate snow, and I say the same thing. I want snow...Would you send some to me? You know, stick it in a little ice cooler? You guys are all so lucky you have snow....sniff...

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
AHH!! YOU'RE HAVING A SNOW DAY!??!!!! I MISS SNOW DAYS!! I used to live in PA, but now I'm out here in Arizona, where it never rains or snows, only shines....wahh!!! I'm a true blue Pennsylvanian, and I MISS SNOW!!! Some of my friends have never even SEEN snow, I'm like, dude, you're a freak!! Others hate snow, and I say the same thing. I want snow...Would you send some to me? You know, stick it in a little ice cooler? You guys are all so lucky you have snow....sniff...
LOL poor thing. I heard on the radio today that some guy was selling snow on e-bay. CHeck it out!

Sunfire_77 said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sooooooooo funny! We are having a snow day right now! Its snowing outside and I love them! I was going to get the mail today and tripped and landed in a big pile. MY mouth was full of snow! And Ouch!!!!!! Wouldn't that hurt! head first!!!!!

One time it was soooooo icy that I slid all the way down this hill on my street. I didn't even have to lift my legs up to walk. I just gave my self a light push and TADA I was slid walking down the street! Then when I got to where I was going I fell over and kept doing it because it was so icy! But it was fun. :smiley: And YOU got picturest!!!!!!!! :smiley: My sister took pictures of me going into the wrong restroom once! Soooooooo embarrising! :smiley:
I STILL WANT THOSE PICTURES!!!

and omg you guys are so lucky, where I live it doesnt snow. Although one day this year I got a rain day!

aliaschick4mv said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
AHH!! YOU'RE HAVING A SNOW DAY!??!!!!  I MISS SNOW DAYS!!  I used to live in PA, but now I'm out here in Arizona, where it never rains or snows, only shines....wahh!!! I'm a true blue Pennsylvanian, and I MISS SNOW!!!  Some of my friends have never even SEEN snow, I'm like, dude, you're a freak!!  Others hate snow, and I say the same thing.  I want snow...Would you send some to me?  You know, stick it in a little ice cooler?  You guys are all so lucky you have snow....sniff...
LOL poor thing. I heard on the radio today that some guy was selling snow on e-bay. CHeck it out!
REALLY?!!! WOW!! I NEED TO FIND HIM!! Only problem is I probably won't be able to buy the snow...stupid snow these days, too over priced....

I have no idea how ANYONE could live in snow......

I live in Southern California and freeze in anything below 65! LOL

So thankfully we don't have snow days....I rather just enjoy the view of the snow covered mountains from my nice and warm couch!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
aliaschick4mv said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
AHH!! YOU'RE HAVING A SNOW DAY!??!!!!  I MISS SNOW DAYS!!  I used to live in PA, but now I'm out here in Arizona, where it never rains or snows, only shines....wahh!!! I'm a true blue Pennsylvanian, and I MISS SNOW!!!  Some of my friends have never even SEEN snow, I'm like, dude, you're a freak!!  Others hate snow, and I say the same thing.  I want snow...Would you send some to me?  You know, stick it in a little ice cooler?  You guys are all so lucky you have snow....sniff...
REALLY?!!! WOW!! I NEED TO FIND HIM!! Only problem is I probably won't be able to buy the snow...stupid snow these days, too over priced....
:rotflmao:

and ebay just plain sucks...

Why, when I lived back in PA, I could roll around in snow for free!! Now we got dem youngsters trying to sell us oldfolks overpriced snow that's not even real!! Goldarn them whippersnappers! I oughta teach them a thing or two.. :joker2:

I WANT SNOW!! My family says I can't buy any....I know, ebay sells the weirdest stuff. I have to drive all the way up to Flagstaff if I want to see snow, and I can't drive!! I'll never see snow ever again...sniff..

Back