SNOWDAY

Ugh, snow stinks! Especially after it's been there for 4 months, and it gets all dirty and muddy. Yuck! It just rained here a few days ago, so everything was so disgusting looking. And then we got a huge storm. I can't wait for summer!

SNOW IS GOOD!! RAIN IS GOOD!! Summer is bad.....except for school being out, nothing good happens to me in the summer. It's always too hot or too humid or something....You people don't know how to appreciate the finer things in life...LOL! Oh well, some people like it and some people don't. I love the way Az looks after a big storm, everything is so green and it has that scent of rain...sorry, I'm weird...

_sydney_bristow_ said:
Ugh, snow stinks! Especially after it's been there for 4 months, and it gets all dirty and muddy. Yuck! It just rained here a few days ago, so everything was so disgusting looking. And then we got a huge storm. I can't wait for summer!
bah, snow is the best.

It is the best! IT IS! IT IS! IT JUST IS!! It's sad really when you think about all the people who've never seen snow...(is who've a word? :thinking: If it isn't, I meant who have)

Snow can never get old!! Well, it can, but never boring!!! Maybe it's just because I haven't seen it in almost nine years. What I wouldn't give to see snow again...Well Alias for one thing, LOL!!

WAHH!! OMG I MISS SNOW!!! Send me your snow people!! I'll give you my soul!! Wait, no, I gave it to my best friend for a candy bar since I didn't have a lunch...way back in second grade...and the candy bar was damned good, I have to say...Sorry off topic!! I WANT SNOW! I need to find a religion with a snow god and I need to go worship it and ask it to send snow out here...

I am all about the snow, but it's the cold that gets to me. It's frickin -40 outside right now. I hate it. We have like 5 feet of snow, but I've only been able to go boarding like once this season because it's been soooooo cold.

I don't care!! Send lots of it then!!! I'll fill up my house with it all and turn the air on so my house is a freezer!! And then I can invite my poor pathetic friends over and they'll finally see snow!!

well i can't send too much of my precious snow, b/c then there won't be any left in my yard!!! i feel really bad for you, no snow??? poor thing......i know someone from flagstaff and i thought she said that they get a lot of snow or do just some parts of AZ get snow and others don't??

I'll admit it... snow is pretty, but I'm sooooooooo sick of snow!!!! I read once that in Maine there are two seasons: winter and July. Sadly, it's almost true. Maybe not completely, but it gets freezing at the end of September, and it doesn't get warm until the end of May. I want :sun: but all I get is :frozen: !! Yuck yuck yuck!!! I would give almost anything to be on a tropical beach with palm trees all around and soft sand under my feet..............

pasta_sauce385 said:
well i can't send too much of my precious snow, b/c then there won't be any left in my yard!!! i feel really bad for you, no snow??? poor thing......i know someone from flagstaff and i thought she said that they get a lot of snow or do just some parts of AZ get snow and others don't??
Yeah, only some places get it, and unfortunately, I live where we don't get any at all....

Back