So I'm Back...

Not that anyone knew I was gone!

Anyway, busy holidays this year. Went to Vegas for some business related nonsense (Vegas sucks if you don't gamble). Though I did manage to read all of Angels and Demons during my stay at the Mandalay Bay.

Nice hotel. Bring a bagged lunch though, or find a food court for some decent prices on food. I've never paid $20 for Pad Thai before, but sadly, it tasted boxed and fake. I've had much better at Thai 2k in Davis, California. And I think I only paid like 7 bucks, and got twice the serving! Good eats if you're in the area.

Then we whisked off to Washington for holidays with the wife's family. Quite a long drive, but fun if you have 450hp to play with. I didn't get to see my hawks play the ravens (well, I watched it on TV). Them guys are hard to wrangle tickets from :P

Sooo, I'm back now after almost 3 weeks. Oh sigh to work :|

I hope everyone had safe and happy holidays!

Welcome back, Dezorin!

My holidays were really great, and busy busy busy too, though I didn't do as much traveling as you.

Welcome back!

I too was in Vegas, but only for an hour, and only because I fly very cheap. Also, Florida weather sucks, even in "Winter". I've been away from my computer access for a while, but I as well am back and ready to roll!

Here's to the new year!

~Dune~